PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer upgrade level option

zin
8th April 2002, 03:38 PM
This may seem obvious. but the manual isnt very helpful (anyone else find this?)

I have no idea how to set the upgrade level option (the one just under the amount of computer ships in multiplayer mode). It is faded out on one circle and has a 4 circle option. Any idea what this does and how to activate it? I'm hoping this will make multiplayer racing faster with the ships being on an upgraded level and all.

Also whats the deal? Wipeout Fusion is a Sony game. The official PS2 multitap is a Sony product, yet I have to disconnect my multitap and plug the controls in normally without the multitap to be able to access multiplayer mode! (similar issue i found in the game Burnout)

I'm playing the UK version of the game if that helps..

Thanks in advance for any help. much appreciated.

Zin

rhys
8th April 2002, 06:01 PM
u have 2 upgrade a certain number of ships 2 100%.....

at least thats what i think you have 2 do!!! 8)

Wamdue
8th April 2002, 09:45 PM
tried the multiplayer preferences/options?

zin
8th April 2002, 11:33 PM
yes the 4 faded out circles im talking about are in the multiplayer preferences/options. I will try the suggested upgrading of ships altho i do have 4 or 5 pilots on 100% already
:-?

Confusion
10th April 2002, 10:34 AM
Quite simple. Just complete one of the leagues in multiplayer mode. You should then be able to unlock all of the upgrade features. This assuming you have completed all of the single player leagues though.

zin
10th April 2002, 01:03 PM
Thanks Confusion. that seems to have done the trick. I had all the leagues completed but more than likely after we completed a league in multiplayer we didnt check back.

thanks for the help.