PDA

View Full Version : One more pack perhaps...

randomperson1
21st September 2005, 04:51 PM
:idea: SL have really spoilt us so far with this downloadable content. But perhaps just one more pack would be nice...

- with the EG-r and xios teams in it.
- creating a 24-race tournament.
- EG-r and xios skins.

dunno what the tracks would be like, but a great pack it would be nonetheless.
fingers crossed some SL people read this...

Jittery-Joe
21st September 2005, 05:00 PM
They'd have to do a er... better Xios craft though.

Mobius
21st September 2005, 05:09 PM
EGr and Xios are not coming back as far as I know.

Funny, seeing as this has been the most requested.

randomperson1
21st September 2005, 05:34 PM
A better xios craft... definitely, but I know SL could do a great job of it.

As for Mobius' comment, though, how do you know they're not comin' back.

Don't put my hopes down! :cry:

Purist
21st September 2005, 05:43 PM
If it's the most requested I suppose it could be a 'pay for'.... can't see why not, it's been confirmed that chargable content will come out... how many more ships can there be? *ignorance of the series before purE shines through*

Drakkenmensch
21st September 2005, 05:55 PM
Only three ships have been left out so far, Icaras is set to be downloadable soon so I'm not counting it as left behind.

G-tech
Xios
EG.R.

All three are from Fusion

Jittery-Joe
21st September 2005, 06:03 PM
Yet they still gave us a Tigron. perplexing...

Renegäde
21st September 2005, 06:43 PM
It would be awesome to have them in a future download but i kinda think theres to many ships already, with only 8 racers it just leaves the ship selection a bit too random. It would be even better if they replaced the Puma ships with these two but i think im dreaming there.

Vortex
21st September 2005, 06:47 PM
Is there anyone that knows why Tigron and Van Uber were the two chosen out of the Fusion lineup?

Personally I like both of these teams, and they would probably be the ones that I would have chosen had the choice been mine.

Jittery-Joe
21st September 2005, 06:48 PM
Van Uber wern't that bad, I think (it's been soooo long since I played Fusion) and their Pure Incarnation has great manouvrability. Tigron is just a mystery.

[edit]Actually the Pure Tigron looks a bit like a picture of a MiG I once saw, which is a good shape. Still crap team though

Sausehuhn
21st September 2005, 07:00 PM
maybe in the Omega packs?
That would be great! :D

I would like to see more ships on th etrack as well... maybe 12 or somethin'.

Jittery-Joe
21st September 2005, 07:02 PM
More ships would get past the branding issue. or do you mean the 2 from each team (ish) from the PS1 and 2 versions?

Renegäde
21st September 2005, 07:06 PM
2 from each team would be kool but it would have to be more teams in general. I think 12 ships would be great but then you'd have to increase laps etc

Drakkenmensch
21st September 2005, 07:11 PM
considering how choppy and hectic it gets when four or five ships are on the screen at once and firing weapons left and right, it might be too much to ask of the PSP hardware to go for 12 racers at once.

Sausehuhn
21st September 2005, 07:13 PM
yeah, you're right... didn't think of that... maybe it would be possible when the PSP would run with 333mhz, but now it would be a real slow motion show.

randomperson1
21st September 2005, 08:47 PM
Van Uber wern't that bad, I think (it's been soooo long since I played Fusion) and their Pure Incarnation has great manouvrability. Tigron is just a mystery.

[edit]Actually the Pure Tigron looks a bit like a picture of a MiG I once saw, which is a good shape. Still crap team though

I quite like Tigron actually. In fact, and I may have mentioned this before, I LOVE all the ships except from G-Tech, Medievil, and anything branded.

And I've definitely mentioned this before, but I would like to see an unbranded Al-Vaskei, as the ship itself looks great.

Renegäde
21st September 2005, 08:59 PM
I like the Tigron team, although the ships dont really fit my racing style, i like to have them as an opponent. I race with the Van Uber a fair amount when i feel like a change so there prolly my second fav team out of the Wipeout series.

randomperson1
27th September 2005, 05:34 PM
you could call a new league 'epsilon'...

a-alpha
b-beta
c-gamma
d-delta
e-epsilon

Sausehuhn
27th September 2005, 05:51 PM
yeah, sounds logical.
But I don't think SL will make a new one.

I think I don't have to say my opinion about this...

Drakkenmensch
27th September 2005, 05:56 PM
At some point they have to start saving SOME ideas for the PS3 Wipeout game, don't they? ;)

randomperson1
27th September 2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah. But I'd definitely rather see another pack and THEN a PS3 wipeout

Purist
27th September 2005, 07:03 PM
i just wish they'd bloody tell us how the chargable content is gonna work and the let us know the price structure :twisted:

Dogg Thang
27th September 2005, 07:24 PM
No chargable content for WO has ever been confirmed up to now unless I missed something.

As for Xios and EG-r, well, I have never had a problem leaving Fusion in the past....

randomperson1
28th September 2005, 03:04 PM
I don't think he meant chargeable content, for w'o', just for the psp in general.

As for Xios and EG-r, they may have looked bad but they had bucketloads of potential...

edit by Lance: quotation eliminated!
read the guidelines