PDA

View Full Version : Got a brand new shiny white PSP today!

Dogg Thang
20th September 2005, 12:28 PM
A white PSP, it's something you either like or you don't. Personally I think it looks sweet, hence the purchase. Having got it there seems to be more to it though - the buttons are all raised higher and are much more responsive. The shoulder buttons register with light taps, which my black one doesn't, and even the analogue nub seems better. It seems to have more resistance.

All in all, it seems much improved. With the analogue nub tightness and the shoulder buttons, Pure is much smoother which is nice!

G-Delta
20th September 2005, 01:30 PM
Lucky you, I have to wait till Christmas before I can pick up my new black shadow psp...is it good? How does it compare to the DS?

Dogg Thang
20th September 2005, 01:35 PM
Well the DS is a whole different machine with a different set of games. It would be unfair to compare the two, I think. But I think you wouldn't be disappointed with the PSP, especially with Wipeout Pure!

G-Delta
20th September 2005, 01:40 PM
That is one of the main reasons Im buying the PSP instead of the DS, even if the DS will have Sonic Rush!

Drakkenmensch
20th September 2005, 01:45 PM
More responsive shoulder buttons and analog nub... sweet!

G'Kyl
20th September 2005, 08:45 PM
Yep, sounds fantastic - except the thing about the nub. Personally I always prefered easy going analog sticks, but that might be just me. Anyway, I congrats for getting a white PSP Dogg. I've only seen it in pictures, but as far as I can tell it makes the black look like ancient tech as it has a cool futuristic touch to it. Damn it, where are the days where you could brag with having a PSP at ALL?!? ;-)

Ben

Lance
20th September 2005, 09:02 PM
those days are long gone, my friend. long gone.
:D

username
21st September 2005, 09:58 AM
WOW! ive only just got the black psp for a few weeks!! you americans and japanese are sooo lucky.

i like th ia of mor responsiv shoulder buttons and the more resistive analogue stick, mind you not so sure about the more responsive normal buttons.

good on you :D