PDA

View Full Version : Redbull Racing + WipEpout sponsorship = ?

Cypher
19th September 2005, 08:47 AM
These Puma craft got me thinking. What other companies would end up having their own craft? First thing that popped into my head was Red Bull. What with their previous sponsorship of a Wiper game, and their new F1 team, perhaps theres a chance of a Red Bull download in the future!

What say you?

Sausehuhn
19th September 2005, 09:45 AM
Yeah! That would be cool!

But (and that's a big "but"):
With the Medievil and the two Puma ships there just five "real" WipEout crafts on the track. An I don't wanna have a game based on advertisments. There so many beautiful crafts, why there now just the sponsor ships on the track?
I really like the new ships (they should have used he 2. Puma as Qirex) but for me they're destroying the style of the game more and more.

Why no alternative skins? (with a small "Al-Vaskei" on the Puma crafts...)

element42
19th September 2005, 09:59 AM
my two cents:
can we not consider the delta packs as a JAP and NTSC exclusive, like the omega packs are a PAL exclusive? then I don't feel like I need to have delta downloaded in my PAL version, and I can avoid the bad ads. this presumes the ownership of more than one copy, though.

it's a shame they've designed these nice new ships and we can't get them without corporate invasion. :?

mischiefdemon
19th September 2005, 10:06 AM
I do wish you could turn off some of the 'unlockable' ships like Zone & Medievil. Especially in the tournaments.

bakkufu
19th September 2005, 11:42 AM
I am so loving that idea, you can do it for wireless, so why not for single player!

Sven
19th September 2005, 03:57 PM
Hah, a RedBull Racing sponsorship in Wipeout, and the exclusive ship would be a flying F1 car, like the BTF DeLorean! :D

And then you have a cross-promotion with a Wipeout sponsored RedBull F1 car, specially mounted with Rocket Launchers :lol: