Tracks- Altima VII and Odessa Keys
Skins- Goteki 45 and Tigron

Oct. 16th- Classic Pack 2
Ship- Icaras
Tracks- Porto Kora and Vohl Square
Skins- Icaras and Van Uber

Rouni Kenshin#1
18th September 2005, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure if you can answer this or not but is the Icaras in the classic pack 2 us?

Drakkenmensch
18th September 2005, 03:37 PM
Check the topic Rouni - he's talking about the Euro packs.

eLhabib
18th September 2005, 05:29 PM
still, Rouni asked a valid question - is the Icaras in the last US classic2 pack, coming in October? I would like to know that, too! Can anyone confirm this?

randomperson1
18th September 2005, 05:30 PM
Icaras will be in classic pack 3 US.
Classic Pack 2 has already been released

eLhabib
18th September 2005, 05:36 PM
the league is called classic2, that's why I was referring to it as classic2 pack. I am well aware that the next pack for US version will be classic(2) pack 3.
anyway, thanks for the info, I must have missed that about the Icaras being in there. Sweet! 8)

randomperson1
18th September 2005, 05:37 PM
Al- Vaskei is on Hellfires FAQ!!!!!

Yay!

That was my idea!
Thanks for choosing it!

EDIT- Just realised it was on an earlier thread!

Sausehuhn
18th September 2005, 06:00 PM
this means:
I NEED A BIGGER MEMORYSTICK!!

I still use the 32MB of the value pack. Now, after a few gamesaves, ghosts and one music track I just have 32KB... hm... maybe that could be enough for all classic packs?? :dizzy

Cypher
18th September 2005, 06:05 PM
I thought Europe included the UK? We already have Classic 1 with Van Uber and Tigron

eLhabib
18th September 2005, 06:21 PM
that's gamma you're talking about.

Cypher
19th September 2005, 08:51 AM
Okay, my mistake. But I definately got the Sagarmartha, Manor Top, Mandrashee, and the other one (sorry) tracks from somewhere!

The reason I'm so uninformed on matters such as downloading is because it's my bro's PSP, he does all that stuff.

Drakkenmensch
19th September 2005, 09:02 AM
It's easy to mix up the two classic leagues.

The 'Classic' league is already built into the game, and the tracks are revealed by winning gold medals in other games. Includes Karbonis, Sagarmatha, Manor Top and Mandrashee.

The 'Classic 2' league is the new downloadable league which is available through the 'Classic Pack' downloads. Includes Altima VII, Porto Kora, Odessa Keys and Vohl Square.

Hope that clears up any confusion out there :)

Cypher
19th September 2005, 08:01 PM
Makes sense now. Cheers.

phookoo
20th September 2005, 04:16 PM
I'm looking forward to a tigron skin; been my favourite racer since I got the PSP and I thought we were all skinned out after the Delta pack.

Really enjoying the downloadable content provided - definitely provides good value for money on an already stacked and high-quality title. Thanks very much to all the guys who assemble this stuff 8) . I just hope Phil Harrison was blowing hot air when he talked about charging for content - Xbox Live, here we come......

Mobius
20th September 2005, 04:36 PM
Well, all the conent will be out before 2006, so you should be safe.. :)

randomperson1
24th September 2005, 01:33 PM
I hope the Vohl Square track will be the one with the large open and the tunnel! :)

Sausehuhn
24th September 2005, 01:37 PM
no, it will be the 1st one...

http://web5.h7184.serverkompetenz.net/images/smilies/daumenrunter2.gif

lunar
24th September 2005, 01:57 PM
Vohl 2 and 3 were better tracks, but don`t be too downhearted: just look at the transformation of Odessa Keys in Pure. I`m really interested to see what the new Vohl will look like and, the main thing, we will soon have a Classic 2 tournament.

Colin Berry
24th September 2005, 04:59 PM
Its Vohl Square 2, reverse. Chosen because it was one of my favourite Fusion tracks :D

It looks ace too

Ally Graham
24th September 2005, 05:15 PM
The parks should be being released every month now, otherwise Europe will get too far ahead, and requires too mcuh work to pump out so much conent in such a small amount of time.

Seek100
24th September 2005, 05:41 PM
The work is already done, from the sound of posts by the devs they're wrapping up production of the d/l content and the staggered releases is just to prolong the lifcycle for us greedy consumers. :lol:

Vohle Square 2 was my fav track from Fusion, but I prefered it forwards, oh well still a cool track.

Sausehuhn
24th September 2005, 06:09 PM
Its Vohl Square 2, reverse.
N O O O O O ! ! !

I - hate - this - track !!
why not 3? or 3 reverse? or 2 [the normal 2] or 1 or 1 reverse?!?!
There were 6 Vohl Square tracks and you took the 2nd reverse!! Argh!

:brickwall

randomperson1
24th September 2005, 06:19 PM
Sorry, I got rid of Fusion- so which one was Vohl Square 2 again?

eLhabib
24th September 2005, 06:24 PM
Its Vohl Square 2, reverse. Chosen because it was one of my favourite Fusion tracks :D

It looks ace too

that's AMAZING news, Colin, thank you. I feel with you, 2 reverse was definitely the best part of vohl square! 90° jumps, and one huge straight jump (IIRC), basically a speedway layout - NICE!

now if there was any way to bring back florion heights 3 reverse... (I know it's impossible, the long almost-vertical straight up at the start wouldn't be doable with purE's physics. it was great nonetheless)

YAY! :D
and I thought it was gonna be vohl square 1... would've been too short IMO.

Drakkenmensch
24th September 2005, 07:37 PM
One of my favorite moments from Wipeout 3 was the counterclockwise downward corkscrew of the Megamall track - that one always got me going with a nice jolt of adrenaline :)

randomperson1
24th September 2005, 07:54 PM
was the Vohl Square 2 track the one with the sewer or not?

Sausehuhn
24th September 2005, 08:20 PM
no, it's this one (http://show.goodtech.co.uk/wipeout/quicktimemovies/vohl_medium_isdn.mov).
well... just reverse...

Mobius
25th September 2005, 12:25 PM
I wouldv'e pefered it the normal way round for the jump at the end, but number 2 was my fave so no qualms there :)

I guess that the mad banked 90 degree turns are now similar to the manortop ones?