PDA

View Full Version : Teams Logo

kyu
16th September 2005, 06:26 PM
Hi,

Where can i find the Logo of all the teams in Wip3out? I really like one who is a kind of smiling face.

Thanks

Seek100
16th September 2005, 06:41 PM
Hi there kyu, welcome to the board; first though I gotta say this is the wrong forum for your request, wip3out discussions have their own forum on the main index, anyway doesn't really matter, you can get all the logos from the first 3 games on the TDR site, which can be found here: www.thedesignersrepublic.com. They should all be in their section on past work, I dunno which one looks like a smiling face though can't help you there.

Jittery-Joe
17th September 2005, 04:34 PM
http://defaulted.ath.cx/images.html <-- This site has a LOT of W3O stuff, including all the team logos.

kyu
18th September 2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks a lot guys for your answer, i thought that my post was deleted.

chao

edit: i think that i have made a mistake. The smiley in a circle that i was looking for is not a team logo. Anyway thanks for your help. I hope to have the game soon

Lance
18th September 2005, 05:08 PM
it wasn't deleted, just moved to the correct forum. its presence would still continue to be evident when any reply is made to it because it would then be marked with a 'new post' indicator when you log in. i always use the 'view new posts since your last visit' option in the upper right of the forum index page. very handy to find anything updated or to find moved posts

kyu
21st September 2005, 09:52 PM
ok, thanks for your advice. I will use that in the future. I'm still waiting for wipeout on ebay. But i have bought wipeout 2097 to wait. I play on my pc with an emulator because i didn't have a psOne anymore.

Seek100
22nd September 2005, 01:24 AM
Have you not got a PS2 either then?

kyu
3rd October 2005, 08:57 PM
no, maybe in a few month i will have one because of a good game from sega. It's a mix of shenmue and gta. I just have a gamecube.

Janos
10th November 2005, 04:48 PM
http://www.kleber.net/wipeout3/teams/

Select a team > Logo Application.

Jittery-Joe
10th November 2005, 06:49 PM
As a complete off topic matter, who did the logo work for pure?

Mobius
10th November 2005, 06:56 PM
Studio Liverpool did it themselves this time, and did a very good job indeed!

Jittery-Joe
10th November 2005, 07:01 PM
Indeed, they all look like the natural evolution to 3's, not like Fusion's *spits*

Seek100
10th November 2005, 08:10 PM
Which is ironic given you're using one right now for your avatar. :wink:

Jittery-Joe
11th November 2005, 04:21 PM
I quite liked Fusion's Piranha, but as a logo in general, not a wipEout logo. (I did once design a combo of 3's and Fusion's that I'm quite happy with, but I've lost it since)
Plus what I meant there was that Fusion's logos bore little or no resemblance to what came before, which made them look out of place.