PDA

View Full Version : The best wipeout website!!!!!!

rhys
6th April 2002, 11:36 AM
So, is wipeoutfusion.com or wipeoutzone.com the best website.

u choose! :wink:

PLASMA2097
6th April 2002, 12:38 PM
tell me the url to Autopilot engaged and I will vote! :)

rhys
6th April 2002, 01:19 PM
url??

neo
6th April 2002, 03:34 PM
I like the 'look' of fusion..especially the front screens..and the ship/course info.

I like the features section of zone..

and like the forums on autopilotengaged

but of course autopilot engaged wins because of the smilies!! :lol:

Plasma2097 the url is..http://www.autopilotengaged.fsnet.co.uk/

Piranha Advancements
7th April 2002, 01:34 AM
-I love the Fusion interface and the atmosphere.I hate the buggers at their forums though.

-Wipeoutzone is simple,neat without the flashy stuff and it's great that way.Most of the people who post here are respected for their honesty and drive.

Which choice? Like..duh.

Lance
7th April 2002, 04:38 AM
the official Fusion site has not developed at all since it was opened; when you've seen it all once, there is no reason to go back except for the forum, which is radically inferior to this one

neo
7th April 2002, 08:02 AM
-.I hate the buggers at their forums though.

why?? :roll:

rhys
7th April 2002, 09:04 AM
-I love the Fusion interface and the atmosphere.I hate the buggers at their forums though.

Which choice? Like..duh.

thats not very nice!! :roll:

rhys
7th April 2002, 11:50 AM
The thing here is......that tis is the wipeoutzone website.

biasty might b taking place............. :roll:

Wamdue
7th April 2002, 12:03 PM
what ppl here are referring to is the stupid flames they get for just expressing an oppinion. I remember a thread there about xbox-gamecube-ps2.. I told them my point of view, wich was, that sony, mircosoft and nintendo are showing up machine specs that really dont mean much to anybody with some degree of technical knowledge, as some machine might get 500 000 more polygons or 300mhz faster.. that really isnt a very big difference. Also I told them that fanboy rivalties are what the 3 companies want, sony want you to favorize their system above all and think that any other hardware is crap.. just as ms and nintendo. for these comments I was told to shove my oppinions up my *** and some other pretty ugly things were said.

these kind of responses doesnt exist on the wipeoutzone.com forums, as all of us respect eachother and what one has to say.

My vote goes for wipeoutzone.com

rhys
7th April 2002, 12:10 PM
point taken!!

i am reistered on both anyway! :wink:

AmigoJack
9th April 2002, 03:08 PM
tell me the url to Autopilot engaged and I will vote! :)

http://www.autopilotengaged.fsnet.co.uk/ - the bbs is ezboard-based

ldcom:jupiter_
30th April 2002, 04:32 PM
i agree, this site is the best!