PDA

View Full Version : gallery in pure

username
12th September 2005, 10:05 AM
whats your fave image. mine is on citta nova class: FLASH im not sure what type of race it was. when i go home tonight i will find out.
on the image there are two teenagers and one is being pulled out of the track by a buddy with ships flying towards them.
i bet he was shi*ing himself!!! - i would be!!

eLhabib
12th September 2005, 10:16 AM
you mean the graffiti sprayers on modesto? great pic indeed.
my favorite has to be the elaborate CG showing the AG-5Y5 from the side with full sponsorship logos, on a white background. It's one of the phantom golds on a gamma pack I think.

username
12th September 2005, 12:19 PM
thats another one of my favs :wink:
i think that some are reallly boaring though :cry: what are anyone elses favs?

yawnstretch
12th September 2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah I love the graffiti artists one too - specially as you can see the graffiti in the game!

I cant check my PSP now as Im sposed to be working and it would look bad but there have been a couple that really ignited the spirit of wipeout so to speak. (Theres one that has a direct top down view of some ships on a track that looks sweet)

Rapier Racer
12th September 2005, 05:52 PM
My Fav is the new Goteki 45 image, at least that what I think it is unless something went wrong at the Icaras factory, it's the single race rapier gold for Sebenco Climb

Kansas
12th September 2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah I love the graffiti artists one too - specially as you can see the graffiti in the game!

Where? I never noticed that before.

As far as images are concerned, off the top of my head, I like the one that shows Sol 2 peeking out through the clouds... that's just f*cking awesome.

Sausehuhn
12th September 2005, 06:22 PM
yeah, there're graffities on the track at Modesto Heights (when you get out of the tunnel), but the image in the gallery shows a totally different track and not the same graffities as well.
Still, it looks good :D

Kansas
12th September 2005, 06:24 PM
very nice... what a sweet touch.

big ups, Studio Liverpool!