PDA

View Full Version : AiiiEEEeee!!!!! Why dont they give everybody the same packs?

Ruiz Redux
12th September 2005, 12:27 AM
Would I be the first one here to advocate pirating the remaining two copies of Pure if you want the missing expansion packs, assuming of course you've already paid for one copy?

There is no reason why the developers should expect fan bois to pay for the same game thrice. And they know dam well there are plenty of them.

Do we have some developers in the house? :x

If I was a cynical man, I'd say this was shameless exploitation of the region-free game system.

Am I wrong? Is it just me? :roll:

Thruster2097
12th September 2005, 12:47 AM
-hot water imminent...brace yourself!-

this is an offical board, working closely with SCE Studio Liverpool.
You would be the first and last person to talk about, let alone advocate, the notion of pirating the WipEout PurE game.

Besides, the versions are regionalised for a reason.

Lance
12th September 2005, 12:54 AM
not exactly official, but since the site owner works for Sony Studio Liverpool, and since several of the forum members are designers/developers of Pure and earlier Wipeout games, the pirating suggestion will not go down well. not to mention that what you are suggesting is illegal. this topic is closed. if you want to suggest ways of doing things that are better for the fans, do so, but do not suggest piracy.