PDA

View Full Version : Watching Blade 2 and RE back to back..

Piranha Advancements
4th April 2002, 03:24 PM
is a great way to burn off duty hours.Then watch it again.If you're a RE fanboy,you're gonna love the shitload in-game references,however "loose" the movie is on the game.

Confusion
4th April 2002, 09:11 PM
I watched Blade II and Ali G Indahouse back to back at the cinemas... Screen hopping is great. And they were giving out free cinema tickets at the end of Blade II too. What a great day was Good Friday. :D

PLASMA2097
5th April 2002, 03:24 PM
HI!
I want to see Blade ][ but it didnt start here in germany yet, i think! *g*

but could u tell me the meaning of: Screen Hopping? :)

Mator
5th April 2002, 10:28 PM
grab it on divx :)

PLASMA2097
6th April 2002, 12:12 AM
grab it on divx :)

hehe yo i know thats not the problem!
but pleaze tell what "Screen Hopping! is!!!!! ;)

Hydra XL
6th April 2002, 12:51 AM
Watching Blade 2 and RE back to back..

i feel bad for you. :cry: <--- not tears of joy

Piranha Advancements
6th April 2002, 01:30 AM
..well,I'm a RE fanboy! I lap up all the deft game references.This is what I wanna freaking hear in the sequel.."..S.T.A.R.S...."

As for Blade,it's a aktion kick ass enjoy-the-ride vamp flick,who kares about the Whistler plotholes or the all-too-similar fight-yak-fight-fight-yak.The CGI-ed fights and the Donnie Yen-ed khoreographed sequences,those kool ass Reapers (Nosferatu,Samedi,Predator all in one..ooh,yowza)..although the House of Pain is tame kompared to the original.Maybe if they had Moebius in like they intended to..

Confusion
6th April 2002, 10:39 AM
HI!
I want to see Blade ][ but it didnt start here in germany yet, i think! *g*

but could u tell me the meaning of: Screen Hopping? :)

Screen hopping is paying for one film and seeing more for free by going into other theatres after you've seen the film you paid for. If you get caught you can get banned so only do it in Cinemas where the workers don't care.

PLASMA2097
6th April 2002, 10:46 AM
HI Confusion!
Thanks for the info!