PDA

View Full Version : Odessa Keys

mclarensmps
7th September 2005, 09:43 PM
Well. My friend had borrowed my PSP for about a month or so and i just got it back today. I was finally able to get my grubby paws around Classic Pack 2 and, WOW. I was reading the topic on Porta Kora and i agree that the track definately is nice, especially the colour schemeing, it is absolutely beautiful to race around. But in terms of Gameplay. Odessa Keys. WOW. I am absolutely in LOVE with this track AGAIN. Sure it may not be quite the same as the original but i was racing my harimau in free run, and i could not put down my PSP. It was fantastic, the chicane right after the start finish straight, the track has such a beautiful rythmn and holding the PSP in my hand while driving the track, it just felt like i was holding on to an actualy steering system for the craft, with full hand rotation and everything. So bloody immersive, im absolutely in love with this track.

phase 2
8th September 2005, 03:33 AM
Yes Odessa keys is a very beutiful track I just downloaded it earlier today it reminds me a little bit of Sol 2 everything looks really really nice and I love the digital explosions on the realistic corse was a great mixture of envirements I also downloaded the classic 1 pack and the first gamma aswell the downloads make the original corses look so simple and those blew me away at first glance I get wait to get the other downloads as well.