PDA

View Full Version : Minor bug in Euro purE Sinucit

Seek100
5th September 2005, 07:37 PM
Dunno if anyone else has encountered this bug yet but every time I race on Sinucit as soon as the race loads but before anything appears I hear the sound of the 'teleporter' along with the white-out screen that happens when you fall off the edge of the track and my craft is shunted to the left of the 8th place starting position into the centre of the track.

Granted this doesn't affect the game at all except that it gives me the advantage of not having to try and dodge the mo-fo in 6th place who doesn't turbo at the start but it's just a little weird. Just wanna know if it's just my copy or has anyone else experienced this. It only happens on Sinucit and only in Single Race or Tournament not in Time Trail (I suspect it's something to do with the specific position on the track where the 8th place craft starts).

P.S. I've only raced with Feisar so far so I don't know if it's team specific yet but I doubt that very much.

P.P.S. This has never ever happened with my NA copy of the game.

Sausehuhn
5th September 2005, 08:17 PM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2640

Dogg Thang
5th September 2005, 08:17 PM
Yep you're not alone with this Seek. There is a topic just a bit further down the page about it - I'll lock this and discussion can continue there.