PDA

View Full Version : Packs

jscinoz
4th September 2005, 09:12 AM
hi everyone,

i have recently purcased a psp and wipeout pure here in australia, first of all i would like to know is it its own version or is it classified as the european version, secondly i would like to know what packs are currently availiable to download for my version of wipeout pure.

thank you,
jscinoz

yawnstretch
4th September 2005, 09:45 AM
Goto www.wipeoutpure.com.

My guess is that your version is the Euro version and if that's the case you'll be able to download the gamma pack (four new tracks and some ships and stuff). Enjoy :)

Oh and welcome to WipEoutZonE!

jscinoz
4th September 2005, 09:51 AM
ok thanks, i got the gamma pack, also will there ever be away for the australian/euro/us players to ever get the coke pack and the wire05 pack?

yawnstretch
4th September 2005, 09:57 AM
European versions of wipEout purE are set to get plenty of their own exclusives :twisted:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2637&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

jscinoz
4th September 2005, 08:34 PM
ok thank you

MissileStrike
13th September 2005, 10:02 AM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! :D
Oi, Oi, Oi! :D
Hi. m8

element42
13th September 2005, 11:21 AM
is this show of national camaraderie an attempt to get over the ashes? ;)

Seek100
13th September 2005, 02:39 PM
I'm very annoyed that 'we' (that is the English) won the ashes as now every yob and chav-scum the length and breadth of the land (including the ones who don't know what 'breadth' means) is a Cricket afficionado. Just like the rugby last year. And just like the rugby all interest will disappear as soon as they lose anything.

Mobius
13th September 2005, 02:56 PM
+1
Cricket was originally a gentleman's sport, and it still should be. (Says the working class lil guy)