PDA

View Full Version : Gamesharing

Sven
2nd September 2005, 01:54 AM
Has anyone got gamesharing to work? Does anyone know how versatile it is? Like, can you share any track and any ship, or is it just limited to Alpha league or something?

I was trying it with an EU user just now, and we could get to the actual recieving part, but it always terminated with an error (8041070c) before we got very far with it. Any ideas?

Purist
2nd September 2005, 07:00 AM
You can play on one track upto 8 players.

bakkufu
2nd September 2005, 08:17 AM
Managed to get a 2 player race going with standard wireless, but we are going to try gamesharing again tomorrow try and "beam" a demo across to a unit without Wipeout Pure on it.

Lulolwen
2nd September 2005, 03:19 PM
I don't believe (the US version at least) has Game Sharing programmed in.

Sven
2nd September 2005, 03:25 PM
You can play on one track upto 8 players.
Can it be any track though? Could an EU user beam over omega pack tracks & ships to use?

Ally Graham
2nd September 2005, 03:47 PM
I don't believe (the US version at least) has Game Sharing programmed in.
Are you saying that the US version of pure has game sharing?
Cos if it has, for the last 5 months it has been hiding from me :lol:

bakkufu
2nd September 2005, 04:58 PM
only the UK one has gameshare, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow when we try it.

Mobius
3rd September 2005, 10:59 AM
I bumped into a mate who has a psp but no games so we tried the game sharing mode.

Its pretty limited but quite fun anyway. You can only race on Vineta K and whoever has the demo sent to them can only play as either fiesar, qirex or piranha.

Sven
3rd September 2005, 07:52 PM
Well that's bollocks. So much for that idea...

bakkufu
3rd September 2005, 08:52 PM
we couldnt get it to even see other PSP's let alone send anything lol

Childlikecake
4th September 2005, 12:28 AM
I had the same problem, perhaps I forgot to put both PSPs on the same channel. I dunno. I'll try on Monday when my mate brings his PSP to school again.