PDA

View Full Version : Online gaming registration on yourpsp.com

guillaume
1st September 2005, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone !

I've just noticed that one can register to online gaming on yourpsp.com, using the "network access code" supposed to be written somewhere on the value packs.

I have a japanese psp but wanted to try this just in case.
But I can't find that code anywhere.

Has any new happy owner of an european value pack tried this yet ?

Thanks !

By the way, I hope my first thread and post on this forum is in the right place... :)

Hellfire_WZ
1st September 2005, 11:19 AM
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2632

All you need is here. Welcome to the forums by the way. :)

guillaume
1st September 2005, 11:30 AM
I already read that topic and registered without problems.

But when you click on "Network gaming" at the top of the site, and then on "Sign up now", there's another registration, where you have to enter that "network access code".
Here is the info given on the site:

What is a Network Access Code?
You should have found a 14-digit (two 7 digit numbers) Network Access Code in your Network Adaptor packaging, packaged with your PlayStation 2 if you have a built-in network connector, or bundled with your PSP

Hellfire_WZ
1st September 2005, 11:52 AM
Oh I see, sorry I though you were after the Gamma Pack (read the post, read the post, read the post...:brickwall ) Umm, I can't say I found one with my Japanese PSP, unless they weren't packaged with them. I'd imagine it would be a separate piece of paper in the PSP box, hopefully someone with a Euro PSP will be able to confirm this.

bakkufu
1st September 2005, 04:18 PM
its printed on a little red card that you get with the book.

Ally Graham
1st September 2005, 04:30 PM
what exactly does it give you access to?

guillaume
1st September 2005, 05:17 PM
That's the point !

That's why I wanted that code so much :)

Playing Pure means falling into drug addiction.
Downloadable contents falling from the sky every now and then, that's amazing.
Even if it only was a coca-cola skin, I found myself updating the cokestyle website about ten times a day for one week when they delayed the release :D

I want that code, Hungry ! Hungry ! :twisted:

EDIT: as one can connect with a central station account, well it seems it gives access to the same contents (i don't know what they are, i don't have a ps2)

bakkufu
1st September 2005, 08:04 PM
well my card says it works with www.yourgamingname.com as opposed to yourpsp.com....

ill register it and see!

ok, just registered and apparently I can now see a whole new world of online gaming via my PS2 or PSP...

Umm.... I cant see anything new...

Maybe under here....

No nothing here either...

Rapier Racer
1st September 2005, 08:21 PM
Yeah I got that card in mine but since my PS2 is already online I didn't need to use it, unfortunately when I put my PS2 inline Sony said they would send me a PIN number but they never did the morons