PDA

View Full Version : Delta 2 for JP...

Dogg Thang
25th August 2005, 05:09 PM
We already know that it contains Koltiwa and Khara Descent. Well, I can now reveal that it contains a Triakis and AG-systems skin. The AG-Sys skin is pretty nice!

Mobius
25th August 2005, 05:15 PM
Where did you find that out? Or was it by common sence you came to that conclusion?

Dogg Thang
25th August 2005, 05:16 PM
Nah, it's a fact. And I can't say :wink: But I'm sure most people would have thought they'd be next anyway. I reckon the dl will go live very, very soon.

Hellfire_WZ
25th August 2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah, could have deduced the skins from the other packs, those two were the only ones left. I'd be willing to put my money on two of the classic packs having Tigron and Van-Uber skins as well.

Definitely looking forward to the last two tracks, and I'm itching for a 16-race tourney. :)

EDIT: Does the Triakis one look any good?

Dogg Thang
25th August 2005, 07:53 PM
The Triakis one is really sparse. It's white with the bombs faded to the right. The Triakis logo is obviously top right. It's pretty nice.

Vortex
31st August 2005, 04:58 PM
The Jap site has been updated for Delta pack 2. From what I can tell, the download will be available on 2nd September (it's not on line yet, just checked).

Not too sure about anyone else, but I can feel myself dying of old age waiting for these downloads, surely now that the game has been out for a while two downloads a month would help to keep interest in the game alive.

Sorry about the rant, it's been a bad day at work, but I needed to say that.

Hellfire_WZ
31st August 2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah, the schedule is starting to slip a little. We were supposed to have a third Coke pack before the end of the month as well but that's now been pushed back. Mind you, at least we HAVE some sort of schedule, I feel sorry for the US version owners who don't have a clue when new packs are coming out.

Dogg Thang
2nd September 2005, 06:03 AM
Delta 2 is live folks! Go get it!

Drakkenmensch
2nd September 2005, 09:19 AM
Anybody else notice that there's no unlockable art for the Delta tournament golds?

Dogg Thang
2nd September 2005, 09:23 AM
There is - redownload. You've got a pre-release version.

Drakkenmensch
2nd September 2005, 12:07 PM
I did re-download last night - did the version change since then?

Dogg Thang
2nd September 2005, 12:32 PM
Hmmm, shouldn't have. That's odd. I have pictures on mine. Very strange indeed.

Drakkenmensch
2nd September 2005, 12:42 PM
The delta track single races themselves have the art, it's the tournaments that are lacking unlockable art.

Hellfire_WZ
2nd September 2005, 06:52 PM
Strange... my one has the tournament artwork. :?

Vortex
3rd September 2005, 12:21 AM
I love the AG Systems skin, for me this is the best of the lot so far.

As for the tracks though, not that impressed. I am not really a fan of any of the Delta tracks, guess I just don't like the visual style, would have liked more "real" tracks like Alpha, Beta & Gamma.

The best thing that the Delta downloads have to offer is the billboards for the four downloadable teams that came with the Delta 1 download.

Just my opinion of course :)

Drakkenmensch
3rd September 2005, 09:40 AM
Okay, downloaded it again this morning, and the pack was one meg larger this time... it's all good.

Too bad there's no 16 track tournament added with the completed Delta league!