PDA

View Full Version : Europe release of Wipeout Pure

bakeded
25th August 2005, 07:33 AM
I cancelled my order with hmv.co.uk due to some cryptic message that I think means they would not ship to me. I am in the U.S. by the way.
Now I have a dilemma. Where can I find the Euro version of WO Pure (when it is released) and have it shipped to the U.S.?
Anybody...

Hellfire_WZ
25th August 2005, 07:34 AM
Does Amazon.co.uk ship US? If not, keep an eye on Lik-Sang, they usually get all versions of a game.

bakeded
25th August 2005, 08:43 AM
Amazon UK does not ship WO Pure Eur to the US.
Unless they changed that in the past week.
I havel checked Lik Sang and PlayAsia but I haven't seen anything about Eur PSP games. That may change so I'll keep watching, and thanks!

I think Sony going after all these exporters has everyone scared to export any PSP units and games. (IMHO)

Ally Graham
25th August 2005, 09:00 AM
I'm sure one of us on here could buy you a copy, and then sell it on eBay at no extra cost, only for postage, for you.
I would be happy to do it, except I have never sold on eBay before, so I don't think I am the best person.

aesop
25th August 2005, 12:53 PM
www.gameplay.com
http://shop.game.net/
www.simplygames.com

I haven't checked these, but I'm fairly sure Gameplay.com at least delivers overseas to some extent. Give them a look anyway.

Edit-

Ok, spoke to someone at Gameplay.com with the LiveChat and asked outright. The deliver oversea's, but there's a price and the obvious shipping time.

BobbyPeru: Hi, how can Bobby help?
Neil: Hi. I know of someone in the US who's interested in buying a European copy of Wipeout Pure from you. I'd like to know if you deliver oversea's?
BobbyPeru: of course. yes, we ship to the US, for £4.95. usuallt about 7-10 days, tho maybe longer
Neil: Cool. I'll let him know. Thanks!

bakeded
25th August 2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks to everyone for the help.
I just placed an order through gameplay and shot them an e-mail to verify they would send to the US.
If that falls through, a very kind forum member has offered to pick it up and ship it to me. (after I pay of course)
Who knows, I may want two copies and do both.
Once again, thanks to everyone for your help. I really do appreciate it! :D

Mobius
25th August 2005, 02:29 PM
Going a little bit off subject, the product number for WipEout Pure is...

UCES 0001

Making it the official launch title... yay!