PDA

View Full Version : Hints of new teams...

Drakkenmensch
24th August 2005, 11:44 AM
I was searching through the gold medal unlockable art and found two pieces which, in retrospect, have become much more interesting:

Time Trial Flash Vineta K: Concept art for the new Goteki45 - remained unchanged for the final downloadable version!

Time Trial Venom Blue Ridge: Looks like early concept for the new Van Uber

Anybody else notice anything interesting in the unlocked art?

aesop
24th August 2005, 12:26 PM
Nothing along those lines.

There was one work which showed a massive turn on the peak of a snowy mountain. Like what Sebenco Peak could have been. Actually I think the corner is in Sebenco Peak. It's just not nearly as severe, and has a roof over it.

Disappointed.

Space Cowboy
24th August 2005, 02:39 PM
There is one ship in the concept art that looks like a flying Ford Transit van, it has a huge bloated front on it, looks absolute s**t! I really hope it doesnt make it into the game.

randomperson1
24th August 2005, 03:13 PM
on the pure website, go to the game info section and then the heritage section. The 3rd picture along is of the nx1000.

Mobius
24th August 2005, 03:39 PM
Yep, we found that a few weeks ago.

Sausehuhn
24th August 2005, 03:40 PM
@ Space Cowboy

maybe it's an old artwort from Fusion? I heard they used some of them.

Space Cowboy
24th August 2005, 04:23 PM
Ah yeah, could be. I hope so anyways :)
As far as the NX is concerned, I would love to see that!

Kansas
24th August 2005, 04:50 PM
I did notice that some of the artwork reeks of WipeOut Fusion... but that's fine, it's Pure that rules.

I wonder if a new set of livery for every team would be released any time soon. That would be nice. :)

Rouni Kenshin#1
24th August 2005, 10:24 PM
they also had a preview of the Icras just like the Gotki and Van Uber.

i want spell check.....please.

randomperson1
26th August 2005, 11:46 AM
There's a pic that looks a little like nx1000 in

time trial> flash> sol 2

Megatron42
8th September 2005, 10:13 PM
I myself would like to see livery options for the teams that are missing it. Is that a possibility?

Lance
8th September 2005, 10:17 PM
Rouni, there is no such thing as auto spellcheck for Wipeout team names. just learn to spell them. and um... all other words, too. :D
are you sure you're not typing too fast and doing no proofreading?

Rouni Kenshin#1
12th September 2005, 10:46 PM
There should be one for the post screen ( i thought there used to be one) that is what i ment.