PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Euro Purists

Childlikecake
22nd August 2005, 09:22 PM
YAY! I knew Sony would reward my good behaviour. I just saw this while having a surf through some PSP sites. http://www.gamesasylum.com/showarticle.php?articleID=4295 It says that the Euro version (and almost certainly that means the Aus version too) will have 4 extra tracks and the music mixer AS WELL AS all the US download packages.

Ally Graham
23rd August 2005, 07:21 AM
Doesn't make it clear if the music mixer will be on disc.
What it sounds like to me is that there is a new download for the US coming before launch that includes the music mixer.

I want to get the Euro version now, but don't want to start all over again, mind you I have not got too far, have not got past Flash yet.

Space Cowboy
23rd August 2005, 08:08 AM
My guess is the online music mixer will be activated across all regions on the release of Euro Pure. I dont think it will be included on the UMD judging by the Pure website.

Mobius
23rd August 2005, 09:06 AM
I'm glad that the Current d/l tracks are available on the disk. I can't imagine getting them almost a year after the rest of the world.

bakkufu
23rd August 2005, 09:32 AM
Im so looking forward to getting my mitts on Pure, knowing that the euro release has extra tracks just makes it even sweeter!

They so need to put Qoron VI in though ;)

yawnstretch
23rd August 2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah - I cant wait to get my euro copy either :D

Oh and havent seen you until now so welcome childlikecake!

randomperson1
23rd August 2005, 03:35 PM
so does that mean gamma delta and classic 2 will be on the disc! :D

Ally Graham
23rd August 2005, 08:58 PM
If I sold my US Pure on Ebay, what would be a good price to sell it for?

Childlikecake
23rd August 2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks yawnstretch.
I'm glad that the Current d/l tracks are available on the disk You and me both! I think I can only afford a 512MB Memory Stick at the mo so that'll leave me with a bit more space for movies/music!

Rouni Kenshin#1
23rd August 2005, 10:36 PM
So need 512 stick, i have been running about 4 different games and all my pure stuff on the 32 that they give you. though i have found a way to get the next pure downlad.

1-back up you other stuff
2-deleat the backed up stuff on psp
3- downlad pure pack
4- swithch out you pure stuff and the other so you have more space.

a bit of a hassal but it will work until the cash for the 512 is in my wallet.

Space Cowboy
24th August 2005, 09:38 AM
For all those in the UK you can now get 1Gb Sandisk sticks on Ebay for £25! :) I myself have purchase two of them. There seems to have been a massive price drop since the 2Gb stick was announced.

randomperson1
24th August 2005, 11:19 AM
If I sold my US Pure on Ebay, what would be a good price to sell it for?
i'd sell it for around £10 ($15).