PDA

View Full Version : Problems downloading the Classic pack :(

Space Cowboy
20th August 2005, 02:29 PM
I have had to redownload the classic pack after doing a bit of sorting on my mem stick and I have come across the same problem I had when I first tried to get it.
Basically when it tries to download via USB i get an error telling me that the download cannot be found! :( It recognises my PSP's hardware ID but wont download!
I had to get it via Wi-Fi last time and it looks like I might have to again. Does anyone know whats wrong with the Download system on the Pure website? I mean its been dodgy for ages and they dont seem to be doing anything about it, its very infuriating :evil:

Sven
20th August 2005, 03:54 PM
What's wrong with the download system: it's inept. Simple as that. It's just crappy. I don't even try to use it anymore, I go straight to "illicit" web sites.

Rouni Kenshin#1
20th August 2005, 06:04 PM
Hay, what's this about the website being so bad. I dowlanded all my content with my USB cable and never had a problem.

BUT. I was using our desktop. When the page loads on our laptop it goes to the pick a country and after picking US it goes to the white page with the logo in the top left and wont load the rest so i can't download on it. Help would be nice.

Space Cowboy
20th August 2005, 06:14 PM
It seems to work for some people but not for others. :(
I've tried using both IE and Firefox but it still doesnt work. Even updated my Jave client too.

Sven
20th August 2005, 11:18 PM
I think it just doesn't work PERIOD on Mac OS X.

Lance
21st August 2005, 12:12 AM
Space Cowboy: ''IE and FireFox''. there are other alternatives you've not tried yet. [not that they are guaranteed to make the download sing ;) for you] they might possibly make a difference; worth a try anyway

Space Cowboy
21st August 2005, 12:14 AM
Will give them a go Lance :) Im not entirely sure that the DL system is reliable, but thanks anyway.