PDA

View Full Version : purE sequel name?

Purist
20th August 2005, 10:27 AM
Dunno if this thread will be scrapped but I've had a lil snout around and can't find anything relating to it so here goes...

I've tried and tried until I'm blue (or pink :oops: ) in the face but just can't think of a name for a sequel to purE? anyone? :?

Drakkenmensch
20th August 2005, 12:36 PM
Wipeout: Quintessence (?)

Sausehuhn
20th August 2005, 01:14 PM
I hope they won't use anything like "WipEout: Next" for the PS3-WipEout.
But hey, there will be another WipEout for the PSP as well - or am I wrong?

But at the moment I don't think about the next WipEout - I just wanna have Pure for my little, cute, japanese PSP.
Ridge Racer wants a friend ;)

fusionfrenzy
21st August 2005, 10:23 PM
Wipeout:Raw, Wipeout: Neat or Wipeout: Diluted are all not to be used methinks :lol: .How about....get this....Wipeout Pure 2!!.

Seriously though, they could call it Wipeou 2217 or Wipeout: Advanced Or Wipeout FX, or Total Wipeout. This is actually rather hard....

Rapier Racer
21st August 2005, 10:23 PM
I'm not so keen on the way the game names go these days, slapping some random word on the end to try and cover up that it's the fifth or sixth game in the series for example wipeout fusion or mortal kombat deadly alliance/deception

Wipeout 6

Sven
22nd August 2005, 12:06 AM
Then you get people confused: "What happened to 4 and 5!? I only remember Fusion and Pure!"

Because, you know how smart your average person is these days :lol:

Task
22nd August 2005, 03:07 AM
The sequel to Wipeout Pure?

That's easy, it would be Wipeout Frappe!

Just have a look at a blender, frappe comes after pure. 8 )

Lance
22nd August 2005, 03:49 AM
argh!
:)
what happened to the other <e>?
[not to mention the accent aigu]

Drakkenmensch
22nd August 2005, 11:48 AM
Lance: In french, the extra "e" after the accented e is only added to words of the feminine gender. Male gender words wouldn't need one, as in this case. The same applies to adjectives - their spelling is adjusted to the gender of the noun they modify, adding an extra "e" for feminine words, as well as an "s" for plural.

There's a heapload of exceptions to these rules of course, but that's something best left to french speaking people to become stark raving insane over.

Lance
22nd August 2005, 12:14 PM
so it depends on whether what was ground to an extra-wet paste was a boy or a girl?

every language group has something that is part of its thought patterns that drives them crazy in their own unique way. thanks for the info on what does it to the French :)

Drakkenmensch
22nd August 2005, 02:14 PM
not quite, Lance. See, a Frappe (I'm not putting the accent cause of the difficulty involved in doing so on an english keyboard) is an object in itself defined as being male gender, regardless of the components, much like a car is feminine gender and a computer is male, regardless of the gender of the parts used.

And you wonder why all our philosophers are depressed. No wonder there's no french word for "light-hearted."

Sven
22nd August 2005, 03:06 PM
(I'm not putting the accent cause of the difficulty involved in doing so on an english keyboard)It's funny how accents are brilliantly simple on Macs, but so difficult on Windows...

yawnstretch
22nd August 2005, 04:23 PM
Wipeout Imagination
Wipeout Life
Wipeout Go
Wipeout Release
Wipeout Now
Wipeout Flow
Wipeout Pulse
Wipeout Pure II :P

eLhabib
22nd August 2005, 04:39 PM
if EA ever gets the franchise, the next iteration will be called wipeout street underground world destruction tour :?

Space Cowboy
22nd August 2005, 04:40 PM
Wipeout Air
Wipeout 2206
Wipeout Luminal
Wipeout Motion
Wipeout Fluid
Wiped-out ;) lol!

we really are clutching at straws here :)

ElHabib: ROFL! so true. Maybe we could get 50Cent to do the soundtrack, or maybe Justin Timberlake lol!

Oh I got one.. Wipeout Bl!ng

Konem
22nd August 2005, 05:12 PM
wipeout megaperls

Sausehuhn
22nd August 2005, 05:46 PM
lol :D
"WipEout Persil" or " WipEout Meister Proper" would sound good as well :dizzy

or what about "WipEout Episode VI: fall of the slowdowns"?

Lance
22nd August 2005, 05:48 PM
it would be so handy if EA took over. they're just a few miles from my house, and Timberlake has a house around here somewhere. or at least he used to.

oh, what a transformation of Wipeout there would be!

[considers suicide or conflagration if such a thing should come to pass. ;) ]

NonSTOP_Service
25th August 2005, 05:27 AM
WipEout Future in itself sounds like a cool name.
But JSR already did that eh?
Well with the theme they're trying to establish with Pure. Maybe somthing like WipeEout Essensce... Too long.
WipEout Excel?... Oh wait.
Damn.
I got nothin.

Animagic
25th August 2005, 05:35 PM
"Wipeout Legends"

set in the grassroots years after the fall of the league...

Mobius
25th August 2005, 05:44 PM
There was a HUGE list of the possible names for wipeout fusion and one of the was wipeout pure.

I can't find the list but Foxxy was the last one to bring it up for me last time, i'm sure it is possible to do that again. Please? :)

Space Cowboy
25th August 2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah that would be interesting to see, hopefully Foxxy will post it ;)

Lance
25th August 2005, 06:29 PM
[uses tv commercial style huge deep voice]:
Wipeout Pure, SEQUEL ONNNNNNNNNE!!

Lulolwen
25th August 2005, 07:02 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned Wipeout: Fission. ^_^

Lance
25th August 2005, 08:48 PM
hehe

hm.... probably because Fission implies breakup, and therefore demise. as it turned out, that would have been almost too appropriate a name for what was called Fusion.

welcome to the forums, Lulolwen

Lulolwen
25th August 2005, 09:37 PM
Then again, if you want a game to be the complete opposite (ie. good) of Fusion... You catch my drift. :D

Thanks for the welcome.

yawnstretch
25th August 2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah - to be honest I think Wipeout Future would be a good name.

Welcome Lulol :!:

Sausehuhn
26th August 2005, 01:38 PM
Wipeout XS
Wipeout Next Generation
Wipeout Neo
Wipeout 4
Wipeout 4-ward
Wipeout NG
Wipeout Phuture
Wipeout 4 Ever
Wipeout 04
Wipeout Zero Four
Wipeout Ballistic
Wipeout Century
Wipeout Point Zero
Wipeout .0
Wipeout 00
Wipeout Pure
Wipeout Team
Wipeout Year Zero
Wipeout Year 00
Wipeout New Form
Wipeout Rebirth
Wipeout Genesis
Wipeout F9000
Wipeout V2
Wipeout Tempus
Wipeout Evo
Wipeout Recharge
Wipeout Centurion
Wipeout Zero Zero
Wipeout Class A
Wipeout 4/4
Wipeout FF
Wipeout Infinity
Wipeout Infinite
Wipeout V4
Wipeout I.V.
Wipeout IV
Wipeout New-Gen
Wipeout IntraVenous
Wipeout X
Wipeout .4
Wipeout Adrenalin
Wipeout Colossus
Wipeout Full On
Wipeout More
Wipeout Full Force
Wipeout Sensation
Wipeout Severe
Wipeout Progression
Wipeout Next
Wipeout Gen 2
Wipeout Nex-Gen
Wipeout OD
Wipeout Future
Wipeout Horizon
Wipeout Vision
Wipeout: New Vision
Wipeout Rapide
Wipeout Force 4
Wipeout C22
Wipeout Pro-G
Wipeout Professional
Wipeout Pro-Gen
Wipeout Ultimate
Wipeout Era
Wipeout: New Era

original thread (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1626&start=0)

fusionfrenzy
26th August 2005, 02:17 PM
Wow, what a list. I wonder if they'll take one of those for the next iteration- I'd quite like Wipeout Vexus or Wipeout Nexus, though I realise neither are there. Wipeout XS sounds pretty good....

Konem
31st August 2005, 08:36 AM
everybody makes prequels and mark them by a zero (cube, ring...) so i say
wipeout zero is cool.

(umhuahaha: with "oldtimers" --> F16 vs MIG.)

ps: mig stands for: mandrashee is great

Kansas
31st August 2005, 04:36 PM
Here's a couple:

* WipeOut Zeta (since it's the sixth in the series and Zeta is the sixth letter in the Greek Alphabet)

* WipeOut ∞ <--- The Mobius thingy

element42
31st August 2005, 06:36 PM
Wipeout Zeta would be cool if they used the actual greek character. Although on the same theme, Wipeout [insert greek letter of choice] is similarly cool-sounding. I like omega, omicron, psi, nu and sigma.
They'd never release it in the US with a greek letter in the title, though :wink: Obviously, wipeout 2097 -> wipeout xl and wip3out -> wipeout3 in America, but has anyone here played Ico? In the US, they changed the box art from the stunning De Chirico inspired art to a crappy image of the boy. I don't know why these people think that American gamers can't handle intelligence... Does Bush own a playstation?

Kansas
31st August 2005, 06:57 PM
Bush doesn't even know what PlayStation is...

By the way, I'm in a Fraternity. I know the Greek Alphabet backwards and forwards...

The official name of WipeOut Zeta would be...

WipeOut Z

Konem
1st September 2005, 09:58 AM
bush thinks playstation is a rocket launcher platform :wink:
wipeout z... like in dragonball z?

how about wipeout flash or wipeout thunder... something speedy and energetic

Jittery-Joe
9th September 2005, 05:04 PM
How 'bout WipEout Infinity (ok, this is adapting Kansas' mobius thingy idea, but what the hell).
WipEout Zero sounds too cheesy, but that's just my opinion

Kansas
9th September 2005, 06:37 PM
WipeOut http://en.wikipedia.org/math/d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png

element42
9th September 2005, 06:59 PM
And what do they do after that? WipeOut Infinity Plus One? :wink:

Kansas
9th September 2005, 07:14 PM
WipeOut Heritage

Cypher
9th September 2005, 07:18 PM
WipEout Rush or WipEout X-treme

Brother Laz
9th September 2005, 07:24 PM
wipEout FuRy - coming soon - 2206

Mobius
9th September 2005, 07:35 PM
* WipeOut Zeta (since it's the sixth in the series and Zeta is the sixth letter in the Greek Alphabet)

* WipeOut ∞ <--- The Mobius thingy

Well, it is technically the seventh title in the series (unless 3SE you count as 3.5) So you could call it Wipeout iota. (thanks mum)

And wipeout: mobius? If that ever did happen, i would look like i've adopted the name. I would be calling it Wipeout meh. :P

Seek100
9th September 2005, 09:11 PM
Zeta should use either the lower case : wipEout ζ or the entire word spelt out like: wipEout ζητα (the 'η' should have an accent but the forums won't recognise the accented version and replace it with a box) wipEout Z would look lame. Zeta used to be the 7th letter in the greek alphabet, which is why in greek numerals 7 is written with a ζ, the 6th letter used to be Digamma, pronounced 'wau' and looked like an upper case F only lowered slightly and with a downward tail on the middle line. These forums can't display it but you can see it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digamma_%28letter%29 Roughly equivalent to the english 'w' sound and it's the number 6 in greek numerals.

If it were called wipEout Infinity the next game after that could be called Infinity 1, Genki did this with their Shutoko Battle series of racing games, the 5th game was called Shutoko Battle Zero, then the 6th was called Shutoko Battle Zero 1, unfortunately for the American market it was called Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, god only knows where they pulled that title out of. :roll:

P.S. @ Kansas, I don't mean to be a knowitall but the 'o' in wipEout isn't capitalised, it's the 'E' that's capitalised, the first 2 games were written wipE'out" and wipE'out" 2097.

Lance
9th September 2005, 09:47 PM
one of the benefits of having knowledge is being able to give it to other people so they can use it

Kansas
9th September 2005, 10:28 PM
muito obrigado!

Konem
12th September 2005, 11:40 AM
wipeout: air resistence

Kansas
12th September 2005, 06:52 PM
Just call it Wip3out: Legacy

That sounds regal.

Cypher
12th September 2005, 07:01 PM
Wip3out : Legacy?

Did i miss something or is that just a typo?

Rapier Racer
12th September 2005, 08:24 PM
wipEout Z, same great taste no added sugar

nah can't call it that

Seek100
12th September 2005, 08:24 PM
wip3out was the name of the third game in the series, would really fit for the 6th. Personally I think just calling it wipE'out" 6 or wipE'out" VI would be a good name, why do we always have to have meaningless buzzwords for sequels?

Kansas
12th September 2005, 08:30 PM
Wip3out : Legacy?

Did i miss something or is that just a typo?

I'm sorry... typo

Wipeout: Legacy

Konem
13th September 2005, 03:10 PM
what about

wipeout_________
______tunnel vision

stin
16th September 2005, 06:10 PM
How about WipeOut ExeLero? (ifinity and beyond) ;)

stevie :)

Rapier Racer
16th September 2005, 07:09 PM
Hmm the way Sony seem to be going with all this advertising maybe the next one will be Wipeout FedEx

Xeogear
18th September 2005, 10:36 PM
Wipeout Digitalis

Alphonse75020
19th September 2005, 07:15 PM
What about UltiMate WipEout? or WipEout Extended?

Futureperson
2nd October 2005, 09:35 PM
Hi Guys!

How about a sort of legends of Wipeout kinda theme

Wipeout Evo4 : Generations

Be cool to race the original tracks ships again!

crazy legs
18th October 2005, 09:25 AM
you should know that pura is another word for cannabis in sweden... and how that matches up with wipeout (?)... well my contribution will be
Wipeout pured

Shem
18th October 2005, 10:07 AM
you should know that pura is another word for cannabis in sweden... and how that matches up with wipeout (?)... well my contribution will be
Wipeout pured

Wipeout : Stoned (?)

No, but seriously, i'd call it simply

Wipeout.

why add something more? I don't think that people would be stupid enough to think that this would be a reedition of original wipeout. especially if it was a launch title for PS3. And the name speaks for itself. That;s what it's all about. Wipeout. Even more pure than Pure :)

username
18th October 2005, 12:44 PM
wipeout eliminated? mind you it does sound a little cheap and slap-stick dosent it. how about if the front cover says wipeout with all of those little arrow thingys ( by the designers republic)

like this:

main title> wipeout
version: 6.0. (text reads from left to right) (>)
(repeated play ensures success)

Deluxe
18th October 2005, 12:48 PM
Wipëout: nëxţ

Sausehuhn
18th October 2005, 05:24 PM
Weipaut näxt :wink:

Mobius
18th October 2005, 06:08 PM
How about...

Wipeout The Suffix :wink:

Drakkenmensch
18th October 2005, 06:38 PM
Wipeout: The Accelerating

now set in the World of Darkness!

Lance
18th October 2005, 08:23 PM
@Mobius
:D

SMThomas
18th October 2005, 08:30 PM
How about WipEout Angst? Or WipEout Velocity?

How about if it comes in two versions so that, like pokémon, you can trade for the rest of crafts, tracks and such to complete the collection...good idea or b^lls%/t?

Lance
18th October 2005, 09:01 PM
Wipeout: Blue Edition?
[shudders]

Spiral Motion
18th October 2005, 10:08 PM
Just thought of a few, some may have already been suggested.

wipeout core
wipeout solar
wipeout fission
wipeout nebula
wipeout ignition
wipeout flux
wipeout inertia
wipeout equilibrium
wipeout turbulence
wipeout cyclone
wipeout fluid
wipeout edge
wipeout helix
wipeout thermal
wipeout neo
wipeout orbit
wipeout ion

SMThomas
18th October 2005, 10:51 PM
Wipeout: Blue Edition?
[shudders]

Yep, you got the idea but I think it should come in feistar or piranha versions, representing red and blue and two of the greatest wipEout crafts on...err...the milky way?

Deluxe
19th October 2005, 02:01 AM
Boo-urns to two editions!

It may sound cool, but ouldnt you prefer to have all the craft/tracks on the one UMD? I tell ya, if i had to switch my UMDS to play certain tracks that would be Uber lame.

However, on the topic, Team-specific UMD boxes/labels would be cool, you know like they do for movies, other games, etc. I'd get me the Harimou edition ;)

judus
19th October 2005, 10:20 AM
How about wipeout: century
They could choose any timeline they woud like with the title and it could be set in between the prequels or they could even make you choose a century that will reflect the tracks and craft design.
Just an idea.

SMThomas
19th October 2005, 11:16 AM

It may sound cool, but ouldnt you prefer to have all the craft/tracks on the one UMD? I tell ya, if i had to switch my UMDS to play certain tracks that would be Uber lame.

However, on the topic, Team-specific UMD boxes/labels would be cool, you know like they do for movies, other games, etc. I'd get me the Harimou edition ;)

Isn't that you hate it that you wanted to get all pokémon so you have to go look every nook and cranny for someone to trade it? Well there is no need for protest since there are possibilities to have them online enabled, oh yes, no need to switch UMD's as the missing content can be placed on Memory Stick (not on UMD as it's read only).

Distrupto
19th October 2005, 03:17 PM
Wipeout 23rd

Wipeout Giga

Wipeout Infinity

Wipeout Neo

Wipeout Slick

G'Kyl
19th October 2005, 06:20 PM
Should they ever need to return to the qualities of Wipeout Pure in the future they could always call it Wipeout Erupt. It's got the name spelled backwards.
OK, I know it's a stupid entry, but for some reason I just couldn't resist. ;)

Ben

infoxicated
20th October 2005, 09:01 AM
Yeah that would be interesting to see, hopefully Foxxy will post it ;)
Try page two of this thread, where our german friend with the hard to spell name dug it up already. :)

Hellfire_WZ
20th October 2005, 12:19 PM
:lol: Well THAT narrows it down a bit!

Deluxe
21st October 2005, 02:12 AM

Isn't that you hate it that you wanted to get all pokémon so you have to go look every nook and cranny for someone to trade it? Well there is no need for protest since there are possibilities to have them online enabled, oh yes, no need to switch UMD's as the missing content can be placed on Memory Stick (not on UMD as it's read only).

But if it's so easy to get the other content, then what's the point :P?

Dogg Thang
21st October 2005, 11:50 AM
At the risk of compounding the off-topicness of this thread - I've never been a fan of multiple versions just because most people I know don't play games so finding a 'trading partner' is difficult. What would be very cool, however, is if you could make your own custom graphics and then trade them over wi-fi. You could give your personal ship to someone and see how far it makes it. As some people are excellent with fan-made art I think you could end up with some real beauties this way.

So maybe trading isn't all bad!

crazy legs
25th October 2005, 12:29 AM
wipeout bensiiiin

killerfrog
25th October 2005, 06:39 AM
ahahhaha benziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin......benziiiiinn (tu tu tuuuu)

Why not "Wipeout Metal"? :p

Thruster2097
30th October 2005, 09:18 AM
This is really tough. You could go down the silly-but-oh-so-popular route of street fighter and call it WipEout: Zero Alpha EX+A or something else in greek to make it sound more interesting than it really is... or the Gran Turismo route by calling it WipEout : F spec (obviously standing for future spec.).... the list could go on.......

Really, What's wrong with WipEout 6?

Drakkenmensch
30th October 2005, 09:53 AM
or, we could take the anime route, and go Wipeout R, Wipeout S, Wipeout SuperS, Wipeout Z, Wipeout GT...

but of course, that would be lame as all hell :twisted:

Distrupto
30th October 2005, 11:46 AM
or, like 2097, go the year way. Wipeout 2217, Wipeout 2260, Wipeout 2297 and so on.

But names like Fusion or Pure sound better.

Dominator
30th October 2005, 10:20 PM
How bout WipEout Evolution or WipEout Evolved :)

eLhabib
30th October 2005, 10:50 PM
As someone said before, it's an all new console generation, so why not simply call it wipE'out''. Nice and simple.

djlucite
19th November 2005, 01:24 AM
Heh, and then it can be a prequel, and then the tagline could be

"wipE'out". Again."

lol

Janos
19th November 2005, 12:07 PM
I like the "Wipeout: Next" idea. It's a great name.

Ajescent
19th November 2005, 02:03 PM
Wipeout: Deviant
Wipeout: Elsyium
Wipeout: Renegade
Wipeout: Venom
Wipeout: XS
Wipeout: Deviation
Wipeout: Iradicate
Wipeout: Core
Wipeout: Deamon
Wipeout: Evolved
Wipeout: Metamorphis
Wipeout: 6ix
Wipeout: Osmosis
Wipeout: 6
Wipeout: 3000
Wipeout: VI
Wipeout: Continuum
Wipeout: Dark
Wipeout: Equilibrium

Erm...yeah...

Klarth
19th November 2005, 02:20 PM
That just looks like a list of random terms you've dredged up from your "kewl wurds to know and share lol!" dictionary.

I just like the idea of a simple WipEout Six, myself.

Ajescent
19th November 2005, 02:42 PM
how did you know?! lol yup I think wipeout 6 or VI is the best simplisity is best i feel, wasn't too keen on the idea of fusion or Pure. stick with Final Fantasy and use roman neumerals i say.

Klarth
19th November 2005, 02:55 PM
I dunno, I think it'd be quite nice to have the six in letters... It'd be something to set it apart from all the other games using Roman numerals and the Arabic digits.

Sausehuhn
19th November 2005, 03:15 PM
I like the "Wipeout: Next" idea. It's a great name.
I'm not sure about that. If it wouldn't be for the PS3, than maybe. But There are so many Games for Xbox360/PS3 that use the "next gen" as title. Every game has this stupid "Next gen" on it.
And for me "next" sounds very similar to "next gen". That lets the game look like "eeerm... we have no ideas for game names... erm... yes: let's use the title every game publisher uses when he has no idea: next gen. What a Beauty: WipEout Next Gen".

If Pure would have been named "Next", than it would be okay, cause then the name doesn't sound that silly, because the PSP has nothing to do with a "Next Gen" console.

Roger
21st November 2005, 09:02 PM
(to be said in a thunderous, booming voice) Wipeout: Beyond!!!

Or how's about Beyond Wipeout. Hmm, what lies there? Something radically new, I hope.

Jittery-Joe
22nd November 2005, 03:42 PM
Wipeout: Beyond...
Hmmm, I like it.:clap

yawnstretch
29th November 2005, 02:50 AM
OOh - wipEout bEyond - Nice Ring to that!

eLhabib
29th November 2005, 11:24 AM
a couple of days ago I had an idea for an upcoming wipEout title, but I forgot to post it, so here comes.

How about if we put the title emphasis on the league the next game is based on? so for example, if the league in the next game is to be the fx600, the game's title would be

fx600:wipE'out''

I think that sounds very cool, don't you?

username
29th November 2005, 12:41 PM
it is certianly one of the best wipeout pure sequel names yet!

Drakkenmensch
29th November 2005, 12:54 PM
Best idea yet!

Sausehuhn
29th November 2005, 06:02 PM
good one. But wouldn't WipE'out": fx600 sound better?

Lance
29th November 2005, 06:09 PM
it seems to me that an fx600 grouping would contain only Wipeout, and wouldn't need the further definition of a subset: Wipeout, to know which one we're talking about. but the grouping: Wipeout, could be many different leagues and would require the subset: fx6oo, to define a specific version. so the logical name would be 'WipEout: fx600'
wouldn't it?

edit: lol. Max beat me to it. while i read the post and brought up the reply window, but had to go to the bathroom before i wrote the reply, he was already posting without my seeing it!
in other words, yeah, Max, i agree.

Dominator
29th November 2005, 08:22 PM
wipE'out: FX600, I love it :D

eLhabib
30th November 2005, 12:21 AM
see, I know that wipEout:fx600 would be the natural choice, but that's my point. why not put the emphasis on the league, because, as you said, we know it's wipEout anyway. that way it would be fresh and different, but without adding any 'cool' words like beyond or future or whatever, words which don't really have a meaning in the context of the game itself.

Lance
30th November 2005, 12:38 AM
then fx600 should be the only name, no additions. to add Wipeout to it would make no sense. not to us. yet the problem remains that in order to identify the game on store shelves or gameselling websites, it needs the word 'wipeout' on it somewhere. unfortunately, the only logical and sense-making position for that is ahead of or above 'fx600' rather then behind or below it. 'fx600' makes sense by itself to us since we are fans of the game and its supposed history, and even more because we are talking about it on a Wipeout dedicated site, but in the market, it would be a confusing mystery

Drakkenmensch
30th November 2005, 12:47 AM
The box would surely read "Wipeout:fx600", but most likely the word wipeout would be in slightly less bright characters to emphasise the league name, and all of us on the forum would just say fx600 when talking about it, much like we're likely to say SE, Pure or Fusion.

Jittery-Joe
30th November 2005, 03:08 PM
Has anyone gone for the mroe direct route and suggested WipEout: Future yet?

And As for the fx600/wipeout: fx600/fx600: wipeout debate, I prefer the second one

username
30th November 2005, 03:16 PM
Then again, if you want a game to be the complete opposite (ie. good) of Fusion... You catch my drift. :D

Thanks for the welcome.

i would like a game opposite to fusion but, fission dosent really seem wipeout if you knbow what i mean

Jittery-Joe
30th November 2005, 03:19 PM
Fission means broken apart, so not really a good name for a game...

username
30th November 2005, 03:23 PM
yes i was actually learning about that in science the other day! and fusion means to fuse right?

Jittery-Joe
30th November 2005, 03:31 PM
Correct. Which is why they share the first three letters (and it didn't come up on my Science MockGSCE this morning, either)

Mobius
30th November 2005, 04:19 PM
Could be worse, you could be doing GCSE applied science like your truly....

Oh the lies which they said to make us pick it... Oh the lies...

bakkufu
30th November 2005, 04:24 PM
That sounds like my advanced programming ***cough cough microsoft office *** course at college.

Lance
30th November 2005, 05:01 PM
***coffTOPICcoff***

username
30th November 2005, 08:47 PM
lol, back to topic: wip6out (if you imaginr that the 6 was made to look like the letter e some how)

bakkufu
30th November 2005, 08:51 PM
WipE6ut or something like that perchance?

username
1st December 2005, 12:24 PM
ye, something along the lines of that! LOL

Rapier Racer
4th December 2005, 01:24 PM
I like the WipEout: fx600 idea as well, not only does it sound good but there’s also a 6 in there, what a meaningful titie it would be :clap

Lion
4th December 2005, 05:39 PM
of Ajescent's list, the only one that I thought looked any good was WipEout: Core
but I have to say going with a league name sounds like a good call to me, it makes it easier to continue too.
The only further consideration though is ease of marketing...
somehow I don't see it being very well suited to an ad campaign... I think eLhabib probably had the right idea, just calling it the clean and simple "WipEout",
I could imagine seeing something like this:

WipEout
2266:FX600

on the packaging. You could posibly even replace the traditional apostrophes with little superscript numbers or roman numerals

eLhabib
5th December 2005, 10:50 AM
oooooh, I like that idea! Adding the year and league as a sort of subtitle, I love it!

SMThomas
7th December 2005, 07:12 PM
I agree with others about FX600 so that should be the next league (unless it's FX450 of course).

So how about WipEout: Pure 2.0? If it's going to be a PS3 title then Wip6out should be ace!

Jittery-Joe
8th December 2005, 11:59 AM
WipEout: Pure v2.0 sounds slightly more WipEout (it's a very subtle difference), but the v2.0 could, like the idea above, replace the apostrophies.

Slightly off topic but a while back I remeber reading somewhere about a Sequel to Fusion in the works. What ever happened to that?

Lance
8th December 2005, 04:28 PM
actually it's completely offtopic; you should start a separate thread for that question

Rouni Kenshin#1
9th December 2005, 12:24 AM
Not to rain on anyones parade but in my openion wipeout FX600 and 2.0 seem rather bland compared to pure and fusion(bad game good name).

M45t3rchief
11th December 2005, 01:25 PM
I liked the "Equilibrium", sounds cool....

Dimension
20th December 2005, 09:08 AM
It's a shame the 'Schwa' (look it up in your PC's character map) symbol used in pronunciation keys is the wrong way round to be reminiscent of a 6. Anyway, I agree that just WipE'out" with 6.0 somewhere in small font on the cover would work, Wipeout's always been marketed as a forwards thinking product after all, going against the "Slap a totally irrelevant word on the end" grain would show just that kind of initiative :)

Medusa
24th December 2005, 04:53 PM
Easy to choose, there can only be one way to go, back to the roots of Wipeout and make it dang good. WIPEOUT ALPHA. Get us back to the speed and adrenaline and throw in all those nifty little control extras (like voice activation??) that we all know would be in the WipEout world if it existed.
WipEout Alpha has my vote, though I'm only one. And then you don't need to worry about linguistics, Drakkenmensch - I have the same weird little cdn mind, and those e's on the end say way too much...

Rouni Kenshin#1
24th December 2005, 06:44 PM
Alpha is good but how about picking the 6th greek letter insted?
it might be Gama but i don't know.

Task
24th December 2005, 07:09 PM
It's alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, I know that far. Hmmm...

http://www.ibiblio.org/koine/greek/lessons/alphabet.html

Zeta, Eta, Theta. It's like they lost all their creativity after 5. 8 )

Lance
24th December 2005, 08:46 PM
back to square 2?

miufs
1st January 2006, 01:33 PM
Wipeout: Roots

Its sounds cliché, but i would like to see a trip to the past in the series.
Remember the F3600 and F5000 leagues! :D

Airrider
2nd January 2006, 06:17 PM
In that case, why not WipEout GenerAtions?

Rouni Kenshin#1
2nd January 2006, 11:06 PM
were getting there how about

Wipeout Revalations.

of corse this might not fit depending on the them of the game as a new entry of a legends game.

InvaderF00
3rd January 2006, 03:18 AM
WipEout RRG (Really Really Good edition?)
I'd drop a vote for WipEout Alpha, but that sounds more like a prequel/collection name. Like with W'O"3 Special Edition, I'd definately pay for an upgrade on old tracks.

We've recieved a bit of a gift with the Classic packs for pure, but if I could have a disc with All the old tracks 1-3, maybe fusion and while I'm dreaming all of the cold storage audio (and xpander ^_^) I'd probably offer up a testicle for it.

Keeping in mind the use of the letters z or x are strictly forbidded ESPECIALLY when replacing other letters of the same sound.

WipEout 2XXX (some year..) has been done and is a bit cliche.
WipEout (insert greek letter here) sounds contrived
WipEout (Mixed caps or l33t grammar) is equally cheesy
WipEout: Abbot & Costello go to Mars
WipEout: The Search for more money
WipEout: Star Trek Nemisis

WipE6ut or a Wip6out... I could go for that.

Lion
3rd January 2006, 04:24 AM
this is SO the wrong font to pull this off....
VIipEout ?

Lance
3rd January 2006, 06:44 AM
InvaderF00, how about:
WipEout Armageddon

Distrupto
3rd January 2006, 02:50 PM
WipEout Armageddon? Naah, sounds way to weapons/destruction oriented, way too Fusion.

How bout:

WipEout: FEISAR Unleashed - hmm... Piranha Unleashed sounds better

The Ultimate WipEout
WipEout: Zen
WipEout: Hyperion
WipEout: Reflection

Airrider
3rd January 2006, 03:03 PM
WipEout: Phantasmagora (means shapeshifting, emphasizing trippiness)

Rouni Kenshin#1
3rd January 2006, 03:36 PM
Phantasmagora dosen't roll off the tounge well.
Armagedden does seem too destructive and brings back my fun time with the worms franchise before it went 3d. (good times best party game of the century)

Mobius
3rd January 2006, 03:40 PM
Wipeout: Erasers? :)

Lance
3rd January 2006, 06:46 PM
hehe. the armageddon thing was a joke.

------

but to be more serious, it's obvious from our attempts here that it's really hard to come up with good sequel names. we almost have to know what different direction or setting the next game will take before we can zero in on that to find a really appropriate name.

InvaderF00
4th January 2006, 02:31 AM
hehe. the armageddon thing was a joke.

A Bruce Willis voice over, Aerosmith Soundtrack and Ben Affleck Craft... That would definatly be a joke.

As for game direction, I really like where they took the franchise with Pure, recapturing the fun of XL/2097, the style of WO3 and the worthy addition of zones from Fusion.
Thinking about what Pure got right and wrong, with some UI changes, more intense tracks, all out visual assault on the graphics and a worthy soundtrack; sound like it'll make a damn good sequel.

I don't think Studio Liverpool will just stop at a sequel though, they will turn it into a new beast entirely. I'm sure some will love it and others will dispise it, but all in all it will fit right along with the rest of the catalogue.

WipeOut++ will be to WipeOut as
Burnout Revenge is to Burnout Takedown

Come to think of it, after the Psyggy affair, Fusion debacle and what I'm sure was done helluva music licensing debate, we're damn lucky for ever WipeOut after good ol' F3600.

... If we don't have AG in 2024, I'm going to be right-pissed.

DjManiac21
1st February 2006, 08:55 AM
Hehehe, i saw someone saying WipEout Advanced, it sounds like a GBA version of WipEout :)

I´m thinking about WipEout Gravity, but i´ve seen VIipEout and i liked it!

CR4SH3D
6th February 2006, 02:44 PM
uuh how about
Wipeout: core(just seen that posted before, oops)
Wipeout: quantum
Wipeout: swift

i dunno, maybe it will just be boring Wipeout pure 2

perhaps we should post some mockups of logos ;)

Lion
7th February 2006, 05:15 AM
I kinda wish we could just skip one (maybe count wipeout64? ;)) so we could go straight to the all-too-easy WipEou7

CR4SH3D
8th February 2006, 11:00 AM
yeah definetly ;)

edit by Lance:redundant quote removed. please read the WipeoutZone guidelines.

fusionfrenzy
10th February 2006, 08:21 PM
I definitely think "VIpeout" would work (just in a better font). Or maybe "Wipeout6" with the 6 being a small 'to the power 6' above the last letter. As if it's intensity has multiplied six-times since the original.

Lance
10th February 2006, 08:42 PM
to the power 6 would be 10 to the 6th power, which equals one million. we can always hope that the next Wipeout will be that good. :)

Lion
11th February 2006, 11:21 PM
hrmm, that's not how I read it...
wipeout^6 would mathematically be w*i*p*e*o*u*t*t*t*t*t*t
but if we assume it's meant as (wipeout)^6 then it would be wipeout*wipeout*wipeout*wipeout*wipeout*wipeout

which for a game that's meant to represent the greatest stage so far in a great series does have some merit :)

I think what you interpreted it as was (wipeout)e^6, for which you were bang on

damn algebra is a pain

Lance
12th February 2006, 12:41 AM
algebra is not nearly as much fun as spherical trigonometry.

-------

when the base number of an exponent is not specifically stated, then the base is understood to be 10. to the 'power' [exponent] 6 is 10 to the 6th power. one million.

if the base is Wipeout and we equate the original WipEout with the number 1, then base 1 to the 6th power is still 1. so if we want the sixth Wipeout to be more advanced, we have to assume or choose a higher base number. base 2 to the 6th would give us a Wipeout value of 64.

however, just as with Patrick McGoohan and me, Wipeout is not a number. [although it isn't exactly a human being, either.]
[*apologises for reference to classic television series*]

username
12th February 2006, 07:30 PM
i dont know if i have already said this, but what about wipeout 2297? i like the idea when you have the year the game is set in

Sausehuhn
12th February 2006, 08:31 PM
imo 100 years are too much. I would prefer 20 - 30 years or something.
If we make a step of 100 years every new game, we're definitely to far from now in the next few games.
imo even 2197 is far away.

infoxicated
13th February 2006, 09:42 AM
I'm of the opinion that 2197, the Pure era, should be the upper limit. Before that we have over 150 years full of potential for a wipeout sequel - I'd love to see a future-retro looking game, harking back to the early days of the sport with the kind industrial look and feel that we haven't seen since Wipeout 3.

Sadly the games are bugger all to do with the timeline - the look of the game is down to what the lead artist wants to do with it. The end result is roughly bolted onto the rest of the back story, which is really only for a paragraph in a manual and some text to prop up the screen shots you get on the official website or in the press. The feeling is that the back story only matters to the hard core Wipeout fans, so don't be entirely shocked if a sequel is related to the franchise in name only.

Getting back on topic, I like Wipeout: Core - no idea what it represents, but it does follow on nicely from Pure. :)

Colin Berry
28th February 2006, 12:17 PM
Wipeout Core

hahahaha

no

just no.

I'll probably just find something Rob hates and use that

incidentally I was playing Warcraft recently (ahem) and spotted two characters, one called wipeout, one called Harimau

hehehe

Sausehuhn
28th February 2006, 12:25 PM
Colin, nice to see you back posting :)

Would you and the other guys please take an in-depth look into the PS3 forum and also into the "what I liked about Fusion" thread? There're a lot of ideas and - as we read - you guys are allready planning the next WipEout, so use some ideas or inspirations please :)

Colin Berry
28th February 2006, 12:33 PM
yeah I've not posted for a while and I have 2 months worth of threads to catch up on, but rest assured I will :)

xEik
28th February 2006, 01:03 PM

Why pout?

:p

Mobius
28th February 2006, 02:38 PM
*Image of Pete Burns flashes into mind*

:cold

Asayyeah
28th February 2006, 02:46 PM
Nice to see you back into WZ, Colin.

Be sure we use your little wonder as much as you may expected.
Especially with Xlink Kai. The online Wipeout gaming experience is so amazing that we are few WZ members definitely addicted by this.

I must admit : Wipeout Pure + online is now for me the best cocktail of the whole wipeout serie. Yeah even better than 2097 / XL + Neggie + ilink with 2 TVs. And for those who are knowing me well, they can picture that easily.

One regret tho : Not been able to have a customized tournament. From the whole Wipeout Kai audience it's what we want first.
Is there any chance to have a DL pack in which we can create our own tournament and shared it to others ?

- Quote -
Originally Posted by Colin Berry

Why pout?

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

XEik nice one ;)

Why Pee out ? ( that one is for Stevie and his mate Mister Stella :coffee )

Colin Berry
28th February 2006, 03:15 PM
We had a few ideas knocking around but alas we've been moved onto the 'next thing' and so as far as I know there are no further downloads planned :(

Whether that changes or not who knows but currently the powers that be want us spending our efforts elsewhere.

Boring fact thats just occured to me: Its 3 years to the day I first started work on 'the next wipeout, which ulitmately became Wipeout Pure

Sausehuhn
28th February 2006, 03:43 PM
Choose EVERY name, but NOT "WipEout Next". Please not!!

Nifton
28th February 2006, 04:43 PM
Wip9out: Higher State

(The 9 is supposed to be an upside down 6, as inspired by someones elses idea ealier)

Wip9out: Echelon

Wip9out: Bored at work waffling crap to people I don't know.

eLhabib
28th February 2006, 05:15 PM
Please, Colin, how hard can it be fixing together a quick downloadable pack that lets us put together custom tournaments? Please, if there is ANY way, give it a shot. I am sure the Kai players would also be willing to pay a little amount for this!

Asayyeah
28th February 2006, 09:30 PM
yes for sure i will pay for this or i can give something in exchange to SL : i can test for free your new PS3 Wipeout ;) ( don't care really about his future name 8) , only testing it would me my aim )

Colin Berry
1st March 2006, 10:19 AM
It is a little harder than you think

You have to consider the way it plugs into the current front end and the input functionality yadda yadda and it would have to be tested, it would be possible technically but not a simple task BUT it has to have the backing of important people to allow us to do it, and we've been moved onto other things so I cant see it happening, I know its not what you want to hear, but thats just the way it is, no point getting your hopes up.

If it was down to me or other people on the team things might be different, but it isnt, its out of our hands I'm afraid.

:(

eLhabib
1st March 2006, 10:23 AM
Understood. Many thanks anyway :)

Lance
1st March 2006, 04:54 PM
*Image of Pete Burns flashes into mind*

:cold

Mobe, you are truly a person of advanced cultural knowledge. :)

-- -------

pity about no more download content for Pure, since the game is so extensible that development could continue for a very long time.

Mobius
1st March 2006, 05:22 PM
I wish I was Lance, he just happened to be on Big Brother a few months back, so I have had to endure his whiny mid-land/scouce bitchiness for a few weeks. Luckily I found the off button...

Thanks for noticing though. :)

-----

Anyhoo, how about Wipe6ut? Has that been done? Has that been mentioned?

username
11th March 2006, 11:54 AM
wip6out sounds good to me

jrutz
13th March 2006, 07:39 PM
We need a name that really captures the essence of the WipEout franchise. Something that, like XL, brings it back to its roots and makes it a cultural reference, not just a sequel. Something that captures all the things that make WipEout what it is - rave culture, Red Bull, big beats, DR.

And after thinking, I've come up with something. Of course I get my name in the credits if it's used, and a free copy of the game. That's all I ask. ;) So without further ado, here's my sequel name:

WipEout Go!

Think about it. I came up with it from the "3-2-1 go!" at the start of each race (and please bring back the girl voice from XL), but it means more than that. "Go" is a virtual cultural rally cry, from dance floors and techno to sports, etc.

And the exclamation point stays in the title.

Jeremy

Sausehuhn
13th March 2006, 07:43 PM
the female voice from XL sounds very male to me ;)
Wip3out all the way :rock

jrutz
13th March 2006, 08:01 PM
the female voice from XL sounds very male to me ;)
Wip3out all the way :rock

Right, it's been a while...that was the electronic man voice.

So Wip3out was the one with the "Art of Noise" girl voice? I have to go back and play these again...

Jeremy

Lion
13th March 2006, 08:29 PM
her name is Curly :)

infoxicated
14th March 2006, 09:11 AM
The "3,2,1,Go!" chick is Curly - the "Contender Eliminated" chick is different.

Back when Fusion was released and I was acting as webmaster for the official forum, the girl who did the voice for the weapon notification sent me an email to say she'd bought the game and was really pleased with the way her voice turned out. I really like the voice of the Pure girl, though - the way she oozes "gold.... medal... awarded" is borderline x-rated! ;) :)

Sausehuhn
14th March 2006, 12:34 PM
1st I had problems with the Pure's voice... maybe too british for me at first ;)
But now I like it very much.

But still Fusion had definitely the best voice. Very sexy.

Could imagine other things she could say :D

Lance
14th March 2006, 05:02 PM
pervs! :D

Renegäde
11th April 2006, 11:28 PM
Ok there alotta pages to read there and to be honest I cant really be bothered to go through and read them so sorry if any of the these sequal names have already been suggested and what not.

Wipeout Funk

Wipeout Velocity

Wipeout Shift

Wipeout Fury

Wipeout Plus

Wipeout V12

Wipeout Remix

Wipeout Slayed

Ok thats all I can think of, man its harder than ya think!

Airrider
12th April 2006, 03:00 AM
Here's a few:

WipEout Kinetic

WipEout Streamline

WipEout Factor6 ((Um...on second thought, no, it sounds like a cosmetics line))

WipEout LiveWire

WipEout Lineage

WipEout Vertigo

Zerow
21st April 2006, 11:21 PM
Couple more (sorry if they've already been used, can't be bothered searching through all the posts in this thread):

WipEout Stratosphere

WipEout 2218

WipEout Hardwired

comeonfhqwhgads
23rd April 2006, 04:43 AM
obviously wipeout: fx301 is the next step. ;)

uhhhmmm.....
i think there won't be a sequel, realy- they'll just release the first one(s) on the official PSX/1 emulator later this year.

Mobius
23rd April 2006, 07:19 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

But there will be a WipEout of somesort on the PS3, as it is seems to rake the cash in for sony. It was SCE's biggest selling psp game Before* the psp lauch in europe AFAIK, so i suppose it will crop up some time or another.

*As in the game with the most pre-orders in europe, it came second to Ridge racer.

rdmx
19th August 2006, 05:45 AM
Wipeout: Stuff Go Bang!
Wipeout: Iridium
Wipeout: Trinomial (PS3- tri?)
Wipeout: PhysX
Wipeout: Cadmium
Wipeout: Chrome
Wipeout: Chromium
Wipeout: Tommorow is Today!
Wipeout: Radon
Wipeout: Radial
Wipeout: Thallium
Wipeout: Mercury
Wipeout: Drift
Wipeout: Technetium
Wipeout: StrotZee
Wipeout: Astabolt
Wipeout: Revenge
We Love Wipeout!
Wipeout: Hot Pursuit

Hehe... elements.

Chill
19th August 2006, 05:03 PM
Wipeout Darkness
Wipeout Brainwash
Wipeout Space Odyssey
Wipeout Drug
Wipeout Force
Wipeout Evolution
Whip it out!!!

Lol!!!

q_dmc12
19th August 2006, 09:42 PM
WipEout: 2one (Zone):dizzy

Zerow
19th August 2006, 10:43 PM
Few more:

WipEout Republic

WipEout Aurora

Riccardo Raccis
20th August 2006, 12:48 AM
I could do with another "year" title. Pure is set in 2197 right? WipEout 2198 wouldn't be bad at all ;)

Love Aurora!

eLhabib
21st August 2006, 07:34 PM
I absolutely love the 'wipEout 2one' idea!

bakkufu
21st August 2006, 09:21 PM
fantastic idea in fact!

Mad-Ice
23rd August 2006, 01:02 PM
WipEout Community
WipEout Federation
WipEout Pure 2gether
WipEout Pure 2gather
WipEout Gathering
WipEout Solution
WipEout Meltdown
WipEout Adhesive
WipEout Adhesion
WipEout Online
WipEout League
WipEout Culture
Wipeout Mixed
WipEout Symbiotic
WipEout Synergy
WipEout United
WipEout Joined
WipEout Squad
Wipeout Klan

I have read them all and i really like WipEout Raw, Core and FX600.
However as you all can see, i am really trying to come up with a name that will describe the option that we will all be joined as 1. To be able to play with each other with no problems at all. Wipers Unite!!

Peace out dudes

Airrider
24th August 2006, 01:56 PM
WipEout Ref1ned

...I like Solution, League, and Culture...

q_dmc12
24th August 2006, 08:16 PM
WipEout PurE: 2oo (Zoo or twoo)

Asayyeah
24th August 2006, 09:58 PM
i have got the sequel of your last suggestion :

WipEout PurE : lander

Al, if you read us :redface:

Zerow
24th August 2006, 10:46 PM
Ooh! More:

WipEout Topaz

WipEout Orion

q_dmc12
24th August 2006, 10:51 PM
i have got the sequel of your last suggestion :

WipEout PurE : lander

Al, if you read us :redface:
yea, that's a good one +5:+

lunar
25th August 2006, 10:38 AM
I thought "Wipeout: Stuff Go Bang" was pretty good, by Insertcoin. It sounds kind of Japanese and is humorous. I`d like to see it go down these kind of lines, rather than the over-serious kind of names you get in shooters, or a name which just sounds futuristic but doesn`t actually mean anythiing. But I suppose it has to sell, and that`s probably just me. :redface:

Chill
26th August 2006, 09:03 PM
Wipeout: Void=Poop!!
Wipeout: Poop-on-em'!!!
Wipeout: Wipeout that stain off you matress!!!
Wipeout: Owww!! That hurt!!!

:D

Airrider
26th August 2006, 11:06 PM
WipEout: 2wiSted

Asayyeah
27th August 2006, 01:42 AM
2wiSted like we do with a negcon ? ( ! i like that name ) what about 'Wipeout : Neggie the return'
:p

Riccardo Raccis
7th September 2006, 01:31 AM
Wipeout: Year Zero

Omni Requiem
15th September 2006, 07:32 PM
I heard rumors that there was a job oppurtunity advertised that mentioned developing future versions of Wipeout for the PSP and PS3, anyone else heard of it?

Asayyeah
15th September 2006, 11:58 PM
yes you right Omni , we have heard about that maybe 2 months ago , it was related here by someone and from that time no more news, but the more we wait the best the game will be ;)

Captain Q
17th September 2006, 09:56 PM
What about

Wipeout LOL.

Zerow
17th September 2006, 10:42 PM
Heh . . .

WipEout FTW

WipEout ATW

Lance
17th September 2006, 10:55 PM
Wipeout WTF

;D

Captain Q
18th September 2006, 04:19 PM
wipEout: all your base are belong to us

Lion
19th September 2006, 07:29 PM
kekekeWipEoutrushlol

I'm sure it'd sell well in korea ;)

Chill
20th September 2006, 02:14 AM
Wipeout WTF

Wipeout World Tour Federation? Lol. A good stupid joke for the day.

infoxicated
20th September 2006, 08:52 AM
We could base it entirely in the USA and call it the Wipeout World Series! ;)

Dominator
20th September 2006, 11:01 AM
Lol, nice one Rob :naughty :D

Lion
25th September 2006, 07:56 AM
We could base it entirely in the USA and call it the Wipeout World Series! ;)
race with any team you like as long as it's auricom ;)

rdmx
25th September 2006, 08:30 AM
WipEout.net (that's a title, not a website)

It's online peoples! Hopefully...

Wipeout.switch
Wipeout Lockdown
Wipeout Advance
Wipeout HDMI edition
Wipeout Here It Goes Again
Wipeout Protista (?)
Flight Simulator: AG Edition
Following the lead of the previous posts...

Wipeout: H4XX0R
Wipeout: n00b pwn3r5!
Wipeout: 'Nade Spam!
Wipeout: AWP pwnz y0 455 lol! AWP n00b!:rock

eLhabib
27th September 2006, 01:51 PM
w1p30u7:1337

or for big sales in Japan: !!!WipEout:Z!!!-'Ultimate Schwerkraft'-Sixth Strike

Lance
28th September 2006, 04:21 PM
I just love your serious suggestions, Martin. :D

andy
28th September 2006, 06:34 PM
WipEout purer :D

Riccardo Raccis
28th September 2006, 07:22 PM
Wip6out

WipEout Pro

alien99
20th October 2006, 10:52 AM
..well how about:

WIPEOUT BASICS

WIPEOUT FUTURE

WIPEOUT PURE WORLD

WIPEOUT UNIVERSE

..just an idea...:dizzy

Rapier Racer
20th October 2006, 07:00 PM
Wipeout Pure World, oh no that just reminds me of how a useless developer cheapened the Bomberman franchise

q_dmc12
22nd October 2006, 05:58 AM
I still like WipEout 2wisted:nod

Yay! more leet :D

Kansas
24th October 2006, 09:25 PM

this rox0rs mah box0rs... I need to go change now.

CZA
29th December 2006, 04:16 AM
Wip6out

Hahaha, I like it =D

Has WipEout Element(s) been mentioned?

qirex-rd
29th December 2006, 05:27 PM
WipEout Phantom

picture:
[klick (http://www.r3tr0.de/r3tr0_wipEphantom.jpg)]

Thats the original model I made in PS:
[klick (http://www.r3tr0.de/r3tr0_wipEphantomb.jpg)]

edit: links instead of image, because of guidlines

Asayyeah
29th December 2006, 09:02 PM
good job ( on the 2 artworks & for editing them ;) )

Lance
29th December 2006, 09:09 PM
Yes, Arnaud. Qirex, thanks for changing to links. I really like the model of 'retro'.

Zerow
29th December 2006, 11:05 PM
Very nice r3trO model there! :)

Hmmm, just thought of this:

WipEout Spyra

stin
30th December 2006, 10:14 AM
Why not, Wipeout Putter?!

just a thought

stevie:coffee

Asayyeah
30th December 2006, 02:40 PM