PDA

View Full Version : Two new music tracks for JP Pure...

Dogg Thang
15th August 2005, 06:35 AM
From 'Continue' apparently - http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/continue.html. Should be interesting!

Space Cowboy
15th August 2005, 08:12 AM
It no fair I tell ya. We peeps with the US copy need exclusive content too. :(

bakkufu
15th August 2005, 08:28 AM
Im getting the UK one, as it is I dont think we can use the new packs, so hopefully updates for all three regions will be coming thick and fast!

Sumimasen
15th August 2005, 12:02 PM
I assume that the skin shown is also part of the download? If it is, that's AWESOME!!!

As there is no date (well I didn't see one) shown, this pack is available now, right? Anyone got it yet? Whassit like??? 8)

Will have a go at D/L tonight, and if no-one else has commented, I'll post a mini review...

:D

Dogg Thang
15th August 2005, 12:20 PM
Well I checked this morning and it wasn't up but maybe it's up by now.

Hellfire_WZ
15th August 2005, 12:34 PM
Still not there

Sumimasen
15th August 2005, 12:45 PM
Was just about to say that it probably won't appear today now, but knowing the silly hours the guys & gals over in our (Dyson) Tokyo office work, it is still possible... 8O

Purist
15th August 2005, 01:35 PM
Might clarify things? http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

bakeded
15th August 2005, 01:59 PM
* < CONTINUE special pack > We postpone download time with circumstances. As soon as be able to decide time, at the book official sight we guide. Please acknowledge may.
Depending on the collaboration of Ota publication CONTINUE
Original menu graphics × 1,
Original BGM × 2, it consists
Download of the special pack starts!

Purist
16th August 2005, 09:34 AM
*BUMP*

Grrr, where is this download? I've not managed to find information on it ANYWHERE?!?!

and does ANYONE know what 'contine' is?

uberweng
17th August 2005, 04:54 AM
Continue is japanese game magazine similiar to the british magazine EDGE. It has well written articles, nice layout and devotes a lot of space to retro games and game culture. They also have great interviews with some of the more interesting people in the japanese game industry, the creator of the PS2 game ICO being one memorable interview. They also cover other stuff like retro board games.

Dogg Thang
17th August 2005, 06:10 AM
That download is now live!

Edit: Well I really like the skin. It's one of my favourites so far. The music tracks seem okay - the first one suffers from a 90s style cheesy voice sample but it overcomes that later on. Nice to have some new music in there!

Purist
17th August 2005, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the info uberweng can't wait!!!