PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Pure Download Troubleshooting

ZonePilot
8th August 2005, 01:24 AM
While I was about to download Classic Pack 1, everything was going fine until it said: Check failed. The downloaded file is corrupted. Please try again. Well, I have tried again. And again. How do I fix this problem? Because I've tried everything I can think of, and I'm out of ideas! :x

syckls
8th August 2005, 03:06 PM
Careful, eLhabib, that might be cutting it kinda close to infringing the request on the top of the Pure board...

I would simply suggest dropping down to a coffee shop with a WiFi hotspot and downloading wirelessly.

Dogg Thang
8th August 2005, 03:13 PM
Agreed. I realise that there has been trouble downloading - I have had tons of it myself with both the JP and US content - but please don't break the rules or even skirt around them -

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2231

Complying with this respects the makers of the game and sees to it that this site doesn't have any problems. Syckls ir right - try to find a wi-fi spot.

Sven
8th August 2005, 05:28 PM
Maybe the more we try to skirt around the rules, the more they'll try to actually get the site working properly...

Or not.

Mobius
8th August 2005, 05:37 PM
That warning topic is a lot more friendly than when i read it originally...

Lance
8th August 2005, 07:08 PM
time dulls the edge of pain?

Mobius
8th August 2005, 08:04 PM
Nope it defintiely has been rewritten.

Hellfire_WZ
8th August 2005, 08:40 PM
The first one contained a few more expletives. :wink:

Lance
9th August 2005, 02:31 AM
heh. you should see some of my first drafts.
some of the rough ones actually get posted, but i usually reconsider after about 5 minutes and rewrite. two or three times. getting a little more civilised each time. :twisted: