PDA

View Full Version : Classic pack 1: question for anyone (S.L.?)

diagram
2nd August 2005, 03:20 PM
So, I have been racing on the new classic pack, and decided "I wonder what artwork I have unlocked since I played the first one", (the vector/altima 7 art I unlocked, the altima 7 track in "progress was under sebenco peak, or after gamma...."

Today I check it, and altima 7 is hanging out smack in the middle of the gamma listings.

ubermall.
altima VII
staten park.
sebenco peak.

Should this be happening or is something up?

Drakkenmensch
2nd August 2005, 03:39 PM
This is definitely glitchy - Altima VII has its own category in track lists when chosing a race, and is the very last track in single races and time trials in my progress screen.

eLhabib
2nd August 2005, 03:51 PM
I have the same odd problem. I think it might have to do with the order of the packs on my mem stick. I will try rearranging them later...

Hellfire_WZ
2nd August 2005, 04:13 PM
Take the packs off of your stick and copy them over again in the correct order. That should sort it out.

Sausehuhn
2nd August 2005, 04:18 PM
Is it just the selection screen that works wrong? Or the league as well? Because it would be cool to change the league just with another order of the tracks 8O

eLhabib
2nd August 2005, 04:35 PM
removing the packs and putting them back on in the right order did the job perfectly. now everything is in order. just don't make the mistake to open the SAVEDATA folder on your pc and sort the files in alphabetical order, because then Classic comes BEFORE Gamma :wink:

al metro
2nd August 2005, 06:13 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the description of the expansion on the official site says the pack contains two tracks, odessa keys and altimaVII, but the next window has a different descrition stating the pack only has one new track, wheres odessa keys?

P.S. the new cold storage tracks rock!

diagram
2nd August 2005, 06:35 PM
thanks guys, I thought something was up, i'll try messing with them in a bit.

G'Kyl
3rd August 2005, 07:53 PM
al metro: That's right, I suppose they at one point intended to either release the two tracks with the first download or someone simply mixed up Odessa with Goteki. ;) OK, so the latter is unlikely. Anyway, Odesaa was definitely announced.

Ben

BenjaminBirdie
3rd August 2005, 08:11 PM
I don't think Odessa was ever announced in the press release. It was just erroneously mentioned on the site description itself. Sony was pretty clear when they said Altima, Goteki, Goteki Skin, Cold Storage x 2 in the press release that went out over the weekend.

fusionfrenzy
4th August 2005, 06:09 PM
I was really excited to see 2 new tracks listed, only to be disappointed by the lack of odessa action. The new Gotekki makes up for it, though 8) .

At least we know now the 4 tracks in classic 2, since you can just make out the tiny font on the select screen.

ZonePilot
4th August 2005, 09:36 PM
I've been to the official Wipeout Pure website so I could download Classic Pack 1, but the site wouldn't load. I then tried going to other web sites and they all loaded fine. What's up with that? Could someone tell me what's wrong? I'd really appreciate it, becausae I have been anticipating Classic Pack 1 for a long time.

Dogg Thang
5th August 2005, 06:04 AM
It's possible you need to update your Flash Player. Try going here and downloading it -
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

ZonePilot
5th August 2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks, I'll try that.