PDA

View Full Version : Our Own PSP Website

Ally Graham
27th July 2005, 12:39 PM
Does anyone wanna help with the making, maintaining, or submitting articles for a website?
The idea being that the resolution is such that it fits onto the PSP screen, like the PSP website in the browser.
I would see articles about PSP games, UMD movies, but also a large section about WipEout Pure.
We could have downloads for your PSP.
News, Reviews, Mini game sites, links, etc.

The whole thing would be made by PSP users/players for PSP owners.

Or is the whole idea just not going to work?

Sausehuhn
27th July 2005, 12:45 PM
So something like a magazine?
Hey, why not, but you should have a system with making this magazine. just writing a few article here and there is the wrong beginning. You should not start with something and then realize that you don't know what you're really making there.
I would like to see something like that but
1. I would like to know what we're really doing
2. I don't know if my englsih is good enough to write articles
3. I don't know if it's enough fun for me and not a thing I started with and then I have to bring to the end without fun...

Mobius
27th July 2005, 02:16 PM
The psp automatically reduces it to fit the screen i thought.

Anyway, minigames would be out unless they were in html.

I'm still up for converting Hellfires guide for pure into colour and web accessable. (with his permission :) )

Ally Graham
27th July 2005, 02:18 PM
You can choose if you want it to fit to the screen.
However, all this does is on a table or line of text, make it into more lines of text, so screws up the forum.

Hellfire_WZ
27th July 2005, 02:38 PM
I'm still up for converting Hellfires guide for pure into colour and web accessable. (with his permission :) )

Sure thing, once it's finished and submitted I'll see how it'll translate to HTML.

infoxicated
27th July 2005, 02:55 PM
Charlie, I'd like to include your guide in the new version of this site - it's something that we've needed for years, and now you've taken the trouble to do it I'd like to create a Team Guide section of the site specifically for this information.

The new version of WipeoutZone will have a PSP browsable area, too - folk will be able to check out the time tables and everything else via their PSP. :)

Hellfire_WZ
27th July 2005, 02:58 PM
As you'd probably noticed I've already included WipeoutZone in the list of sites allowed to host the guide. Glad I could be of help. Think of it as repayment for the number of times I said I'd finish that Zone guide for Fusion and never did. :wink:

At least it's a bit of extra incentive for me to get my arse in gear. :lol:

Axel
29th July 2005, 09:20 PM
New version of wipeoutzone!!! Infox did I just hear you correctly? Hmmmm this sounds interesting already :)

Rouni Kenshin#1
8th August 2005, 11:29 PM
I might give imput i made a website once but i couldent do any hard work.

Animagic
9th August 2005, 02:12 AM
I did some illustration work for PSPEMAG so I'm down.... let's do it.