PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Johnny

Shem
21st July 2005, 01:25 PM
I find it quite disturbing, but hey, it's Chris Cunningham alright. Along with Aphex Twin responsible for the sounds and music. Remember - it's only a video. (IMHO this one beats Come To Daddy vid). Maybe also a good explaination why Aphex Twin's Pure track is.....hmm.....odd......

Rubber Johnny (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/rubberjohnny.html)

Feel free to comment of course!

Axel
21st July 2005, 02:51 PM
God dammit, what the hell was that about!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about freaky!!!

piranha wiper
21st July 2005, 04:02 PM
nice splatter affects, could stop laughin at him tryin to say water tho :lol:

eLhabib
21st July 2005, 04:54 PM
this sh*t's WHACK! whoever did this should seriously get some medication - or stay off it :lol:

tapioca
21st July 2005, 06:05 PM
Wooosh… Weird and cool at the same time.
Some scenes might have been fun as hell to record… "Your face against the glass with pieces of meat: take 79… And bring me some more meat, please, this one is yesterday's one… hurry !!!… aaand aaction !" :lol:
Great experiment… and don't worry indeed, this is just a video.

Shem
21st July 2005, 06:12 PM
yeah, that's Cris Cunningham, a videoclip and short movies director, he is plays Rubber Johnny in this video. The music was done by Aphex Twin, honestly i still don't know what the hell is he doing on Pure's soundtrack tho :D It's hard to belive that he made the video for Madonna - Frozen.

Funny thing about this one - at first i thought that it was some footage from some maniac's house keeping a mutant in his basement, and then the mutant started to dance on his wheelchair :lol:

it's just one of those videos after seeing which your relatives/frends would go for 30 min repeating 'not normal....not normal....not normal...."