PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to get multi-player weapons in single-player?

username
15th July 2005, 11:07 AM
i did not want to waste alot of space by making a new topic so heres a question i would like to ask:
is there any way atall to get multiplayer weapons on the single player version of the game? i hope there is!! 8)

Sausehuhn
15th July 2005, 11:11 AM
no, there isn't.

So or so I deactivate all the MP-weapons. They're unfair. The opponents can't get them. The normal weapons are unfair enough as well. I'm nearly 100% sure that the opponents get more damage than you when there hidden by a weapon...

username
16th July 2005, 04:14 PM
you are 100% right about the ai craft getting more damage than us: here i go again!! :roll:
a 100% upgraded tigron can take 4 plasma bolts(on the fith on it will explode) if you hit an ai tigron craft (again 100% upgraded like yourself) it will explode :?

Sausehuhn
16th July 2005, 06:30 PM
hehe
no, it won't :D
Why did you choose Tigron for your example? It's the only craft that won't blow up when you hit it a few moments after the start with a plasma bolt. The weapon makes a damage of... erm... I think 150 (maybe 140) and Tigron has more than 160 if I'm right.

Ou man, I hate the moment when you've started a race on Mandrashee reverse 1 - 3 and at this section the track goes up the 1st time and you've got a plasma bolt, all opponents are in front of you, you load your plasma and then this f*cking weapon hits Tigron :brickwall

;)

Lance
16th July 2005, 11:32 PM
'username', you high-jacked a thread deliberately with thought beforehand, and for a reason that doesn't even make sense. not to me, anyway. high-jacking is against WZ guidelines, so your topic should have been deleted, but instead i just moved the new topic to a new thread. next time i will make you do the work instead of doing it for you.

signed,
GOG

:D

username
18th July 2005, 12:40 PM
thanks lance IOU 1 :wink:

anyhow: ive noticed that the AI craft on 2 player mode can fire multiplayer weapons (or one of them at least)
yesterday i was hit by a control jammer and the seckond player was recharging in the pit at florian height course 3- oh and i was about to go off of the big jump 8O
but ive never seen another AI craft fire another type of multiplayer weapon though