PDA

View Full Version : demo-version

lynx
4th July 2005, 08:01 AM
where can i get demo-version of wipeout :?: I think about buying this game, but i wont to try this game before i buy it.

stin
4th July 2005, 08:09 AM
You don`t need the demo-version, buy one cos the race are slightly difficult compare to the rest of the Wipeouts well except PSP Pure(cos I have not got it yet)

You will love the music and you gotta take this!

Oh welcome to the board and please read the guidelines :wink:

stevie :)

Drakkenmensch
4th July 2005, 12:25 PM
Having played Wipeout, WO:XL, WO3 and WOP, I can say without a doubt that while Pure is difficult, only the ORIGINAL Wipeout will slap you silly, bend you over to make you his b**** and make you LIKE it.

Mobius
4th July 2005, 02:27 PM
Its always the quiet ones isnt it... :?

lynx
4th July 2005, 03:39 PM
if you dont tell me where can i find demo-version i f... on vipeout there are milions of better games and i can download wipeout from the DC++ :!:

stin
4th July 2005, 04:03 PM
Demo are almost impossible to find but you can get the full version through Ebay and it is the only way unless you can find something else so good luck from there.

stevie :)

Drakkenmensch
4th July 2005, 04:35 PM
I got a used copy of Wipeout for 1.50$ at EBgames... how much would a blank cd cost you anyway? And wouldn't that be a lot more complicated just to get around the copy protection and the fact that you need a chipped Playstation to use that anyway?

Do yourself a favor. Get a REAL Wipeout disk. It's worth it.

Lance
4th July 2005, 06:54 PM
lynx, are you really talking about the original Wipeout [WO1]? or are you looking for a demo of the newest [and therefore most expensive] Wipeout [Pure]?

eLhabib
4th July 2005, 09:23 PM
if you dont tell me where can i find demo-version i f... on vipeout there are milions of better games and i can download wipeout from the DC++ :!:

I don't like youre tone in that post anyway, so even if there was a demo I knew of, I would have no intent helping you find it. Oh and good luck finding millions of better games :P

tapioca
5th July 2005, 03:22 AM
"…millions of better games"

Help the community, man : share the list !

piranha wiper
6th July 2005, 12:44 PM
Oh and good luck finding millions of better games
:lol:

why are you trying to find the demo, if you do find it let me know so we can cart u off to a mental assylum :? it would be cheaper and quicker to buy the proper version. As lance has asked, i would also liek to know if you are wanting pure or the original