PDA

View Full Version : PAL Exclusive "Omega" download packs

skipper
24th June 2005, 08:28 AM
Maybe this will make it worth the wait.
PAL territories get an exclusive download theme, the Omega packs.

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/Features/2493.html

aesop
24th June 2005, 08:35 AM
****. Well, between this and the sexy new box art, I'll probably end up buying a PAL copy. Not that I could be bothered racing for all these medals AGAIN.

Dogg Thang
24th June 2005, 09:14 AM
Can I really buy a third copy of the game? Or get all of the medals again? Not sure... I have a long time to think about it though. Still got the Delta packs and Classic packs to look forward to first.

Hellfire_WZ
24th June 2005, 09:24 AM
AGGGHHH!! Now I've gotta get the PAL one as well....

Hybrid Divide
24th June 2005, 10:04 AM
Can any of you SCEE guys confirm this?

I was planning on getting the Euro version anyway. But it kinda sucks knowing any of my local friends who don't get the Euro version won't be able to play those tracks. :?

yawnstretch
24th June 2005, 10:45 AM
Sweet - one more reason to buy the euro version.

Hope they have a ghost always off option too ;)

Badboyfg
24th June 2005, 11:00 AM
Damn , the euro games will be expensive , like 55 euros, will I end up buying it for the four extra tracks? Yes.
:D

lunar
24th June 2005, 01:40 PM
I hope that`s right - 40 new music tracks 8O 16 new tracks and 10 new ships. Wow.

that really sounds fantastic - I was going to get a euro version anyway...... but Studio Liverpool with these download packs you are really spoiling us.

Glad I haven`t upgraded my pro duo yet - I think 1GB may be needed for all that and to still have room for other stuff. :hyper

Sven
24th June 2005, 03:51 PM
blargh!
Region-exclusive content sucks.

Dogg Thang
24th June 2005, 03:54 PM
Ordinarily I'd completely agree but in a way I like the fact that there are some moves being made to compensate european gamers for having to wait for so long.

Sven
24th June 2005, 04:09 PM
Yes, and I again insist that I'm still waiting for WO3SE :roll:

phoenixx
24th June 2005, 05:20 PM
Damn , the euro games will be expensive , like 55 euros, will I end up buying it for the four extra tracks? Yes.
:D

I will resist the temptation. ............hmmmmmmmmmm........... I won't

Sausehuhn
24th June 2005, 05:50 PM
Yeeehaaa, I like that!!
That makes the release date mistake a little bit smaller!!

I hope this will be confirmed by Studio Liverpool! man, Pure is going to be better and better.

Studio Liverpool, we love you!! :D

Dogg Thang
24th June 2005, 05:54 PM
Sven, just think about how many bonus tracks WO3SE will have when it is released in the US!

Tokai
24th June 2005, 06:02 PM
I've read 55 euros for a psp game?!?! It's too much compare to 45$...I hope that this price will be set for european games.

Or we will buy import games form Lik-sang ;) if they do no shipping cost (as last mounth)

Lance
24th June 2005, 08:23 PM
gee gosh, am i insane for thinking it would be better to release the same game at the same time everywhere? no one shortchanged on content or opportunity. there shouldn't be any need to compensate the Europeans for late release, and to accomplish this by shortchanging the early adopters with less content.

and oh yeah, to echo Sven, where was North America's WO3SE? one that would display properly on our huge installed base of NTSC televisions. region coding is a major commercial offense.

Sven
24th June 2005, 08:23 PM
Sven, just think about how many bonus tracks WO3SE will have when it is released in the US!...hopefully on the PS3, too! :lol:

Dimension
24th June 2005, 10:48 PM
That's kinda dissapointing, i'll not be buying another version of the game, no matter how much stuff's on it so it kinda bugs me that even though i'm IN europe, I dun get euro packs :roll:

yawnstretch
25th June 2005, 07:02 AM
I hope that`s right - 40 new music tracks 8O 16 new tracks and 10 new ships. Wow.

that really sounds fantastic - I was going to get a euro version anyway...... but Studio Liverpool with these download packs you are really spoiling us.

Glad I haven`t upgraded my pro duo yet - I think 1GB may be needed for all that and to still have room for other stuff. :hyper

Quality quote!

/Eats Ferrero Rocher

uberweng
25th June 2005, 10:50 AM
I am happy if I can get more tracks but it seems a bit rough having region exclusive tracks, even if pal region people had to wait longer than everyone else.

Still, the japanese site has some spaces for packs after classic listed as unconfirmed so you never know...

infoxicated
25th June 2005, 11:29 AM
As far as I know, all of the regions will get all of the tracks. They might come at different times, in different packs, and in a different order, but your copy of the game will end up with around 30 different tracks by the time the downloadable content is exhausted.

In addition to the above, there may be region exclusive tracks as part of branding/promotional arrangements particular to each region. The frequency and number of these tracks I do not know.

Even without region exclusive content, Wipeout Pure will be the most extensive version of the game yet, in terms of number of tracks, regardless of what the final count is for each version.

phoenixx
25th June 2005, 11:33 AM
8O 30 tracks? fantastic news.

Drakkenmensch
25th June 2005, 12:26 PM
*hands shakes as he tries to keep them off mouse and keyboard*

Must... resist... going... on Ebay!!!

Sausehuhn
25th June 2005, 02:38 PM
w... w... w... what?!?!? 30 tracks?!?
Amazing!
22 tracks to download - and then we also get music, teams and skins! That is fantastic!
I hope we will get these downloads in the next few months, and some new ones after that time as well.
Now all we need is a download, that includes the option to turn the medievel ship off, gives more opponents on the track, a patch that features custom leagues and EG.r :lol:

Dogg Thang
25th June 2005, 02:56 PM
Well probably not 22 downloadable tracks. There are already 8 normal tracks, 4 classic tracks and 4 Zone tracks in the game. So that's 16 tracks already. With the Gamma, Delta, Omega and new Classic packs having four tracks each, that makes for a grand total of 32 tracks!

No word of any new Zone tracks though, although there doesn't seem to be as much of a buzz around Zone mode as I thought there might be.

zargz
25th June 2005, 02:56 PM
and lets you decide the number of Laps in Multiplayer :!:

Sausehuhn
25th June 2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah, and the number of laps in single player after you've won a race with gold.
Example:
after you've finished a track with a gold medal at Phantom (5 laps) you can decide how many laps you want to fly at this track before you continue. That would be cool, especially for the short tracks!! :D

@ Dogg Thang
you're right, I forgot the classic and zone tracks. Hm... that's a pity...

Purist
25th June 2005, 06:15 PM
Another (faster) speed would be kinda cool :D

Dogg Thang
25th June 2005, 06:18 PM
I agree Purist, although I would remove Vector in the same move. It is just too slow to be entertaining even for a beginner I feel. And Venom is so close in speed that it really doesn't feel like a jump.

In fact Flash is almost a good entry level speed. I'm not sure it actually needs to be slower than that.

phoenixx
25th June 2005, 06:29 PM
I tried to spread the virus a lot of times over the years. And I was happy about vector because it's very important for many people to achieve an early feeling of success.
Nevertheless a faster phantom class would be great.

Hellfire_WZ
25th June 2005, 06:37 PM
I usually find Vector and Venom useful for learning a new track, but once I have I don't find myself willingly flying in them again. In fact, this is the first Wipeout that I've been racing exclusively in Phantom class. Usually I'm a Rapier junkie, but this one is really enjoyable.

If that article is right though, it'd be interesting to see what new ships they're coming out with.

Purist
25th June 2005, 07:30 PM
I usually find Vector and Venom useful for learning a new track

I agree, me included, I wasn't a user before purE so I needed the experience. However, once PHANTOM is mastered it is true that VECTOR comes across verrrrrry slow. It's a bit of a double edged sword me thinks but the lower speeds certainly have their place. :D

Sven
26th June 2005, 03:07 AM
I introduce myself to the new tracks with Flash speed, then go back to the slower classes for the completion...and those slow classes are ssssslllllloooooowwwwww!! (granted, during normal play I never dip below Rapier...)

Lion
26th June 2005, 04:45 AM
I also find vector very good for freeplay sightseeing tours as new maps come out :)

eLhabib
26th June 2005, 10:17 AM
nah, I always do the sightseeing in phantom. nothing more fun than taking one veeeery slow lap around the course, hardly ever touching the accelerator, checking everything out, and as soon as you pass the finish, kick in the turbo and zip through the next lap at full speed. try it, it's fun!

Manic
26th June 2005, 01:20 PM
/ It's like always starting off flying an Auricom or Quirex or G-Tech or something, then finishing using an Assegai, Harimau or Piranha (or Midievil! Jeez, I love that ship!).

Purist
27th June 2005, 07:24 AM
Way hey, FINALLY another Medievil lover!!! :D

Space Cowboy
27th June 2005, 11:54 AM
It doesnt matter how many new tracks they provide for the game, they can never fix the AI and other issues which ultimately ruin this incarnation of WO. Its a shame a more extensive version wasnt released back in the day of WO3SE, now that would have been a joy to play.

Lance
27th June 2005, 12:11 PM
yes, but they didn't have the needed hardware at the time

E-Magine
27th June 2005, 02:07 PM
thats a shame!

i live in sydney and ended up getting a Japanese PSP with US WO Pure
will the Omega Packs work on US W'O Pure?

10 new cars? seems to me theyre reviving xios, perhaps g-tech and other cars that graced wipeout - maybe brand new cars as well - should be gr8

Where can i see the PAL version packaging for Wipeout Pure?

Sausehuhn
27th June 2005, 02:10 PM
here:
>> http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0007NLSHY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

not confirmed yet.

E-Magine
27th June 2005, 02:17 PM
thanks mate! looks nice
not as good as the US cover though
the AG craft is an image you unlock when you get gold in ubermall
on phantom class and the artwork behind is probably a newly coloured
version of the bkg on your file save on the memory stick hehe

i do hope its a work in progress

i live in sydney i cant w8 to get the pal version as well

Sausehuhn
27th June 2005, 02:22 PM
the AG craft is an image you unlock when you get gold in ubermall
... and you can see at the japanese website. It looks more like a self made cover, not like an offical one. We will see...

E-Magine
27th June 2005, 02:25 PM
i thought id show u this

http://www.ganaware.jp/archives/images/B0007P51N4.01.LZZZZZZZ-thumb.jpg

seems to me pal, ntsc, and japan are all releasing different covers

Lion
28th June 2005, 05:00 AM
in EB near my house there's a PSP section with empty placeholder boxes, one of them is pure and it's the same as the boxart on amazon that Sausehuhn pasted a link to a few posts up

Sausehuhn
20th August 2005, 02:18 PM
In Germany, on the GC (Games Convention) they've showed the 4, special tracks included in the omega league. At www.playstationportable.de (http://playstationportable.de/index.php?page=news&d=1124526514) they say that they're designed by 4 artists named Jon Burgerman, Mark James, Neil McFarland and 123Klan - using a totally different style compared to Pure's one. But they say after a short tiime you just think it's wonderful, and a big piece of art.

They also gave a few new facts about Pure:
- The music mixer will be available from september
- The game will feature gamesharing - that's 100% confirmed. The UMD will also include a demo of Fired Up and Medievil - both with gamesharing
- the CocaCola downloads will be available for the euro-version as well - but it won't be Coca Cola that gives the advertisments. It will be another group - not clear which one.

Sven
20th August 2005, 03:47 PM
Gamesharing, eh? Here's a loaded question: Would someone with an american PSP be able to log on to xlink, get a shared game from someone with a European PSP, and commence to play multiplayer? Further, will I be able to play Omega packs with this shared game?

Also, will I be able to recieve a shared Fired Up demo with my american system?

Any additional info on the music mixer? Any screenshots of the Omegas?

Mobius
20th August 2005, 03:56 PM
As far as i know, it will be a limited demo of wipeout pure: as in mabey you both play as fiesar on vineta k or something along those lines.

Space Cowboy
20th August 2005, 04:16 PM
Oh dear It would seem that I may have to buy the Euro release after all. Anyways its only what £25 or something?, thats not too bad a price to pay, thats what a night on the town takes out of your wallet. At least its not £34.99 like most other games. :)
Still I gawk at having to buy a region specific release just to get exclusive content. Good job Im a devoted WO fan though eh.

Rouni Kenshin#1
20th August 2005, 06:08 PM
Intresting.

I've said it before and i say it again. region specfic content is just wrong.
So the Japanese have the Wire05 download and now Europe has it's own.

This seems a little bised. Where is the US region download? The Euro isn't even out yet and they have a region downlad but the US is left out of the loop?

Space Cowboy
20th August 2005, 06:15 PM
Yeah I said the same thing not so long ago, but it appears that its just meant to be that way. I think europe will get the most content because of SL being based in the UK. WO has always done better here than anywhere else AFAIK.

Purist
20th August 2005, 07:49 PM
Hungry for a purE 'fix' for the day I decided to have a snout around and see what I could find on these artists, to my 8O I found these lil gems...

Jon Burgerman (http://www.jonburgerman.com)
Neil McFarland (http://ztl.radioactivity.be/index.php?pag=map&id=25)
123klan (http://www.123klan.com) and 123klan (http://www.123klan.free.fr) (2nd linky)

123klan in particular appears to be VERY apt for purE, almost an identical (whilst different, if that makes sense) kind of style!

Some good design decisions being made guys!

Rouni Kenshin#1
20th August 2005, 08:37 PM
SC, all they have do is poste all the content on the interweb site and everybody will be happy. The prosses they go through to make differnt copyies of a game for the english speeking countries is pretty mutch unnessary and by giving the US no love at all they just foster the general us gaming public's, not mine, belief that the Europeans don't make good games.

Mobius
20th August 2005, 08:56 PM
I don't want to kick up a fuss but there will be a bucket load of content even for the US version albeit lack of exclusive stuff as of yet.

I saw on a demo disk that OVER half the game is only available via Download and Colin came in and said he had just over 300 medals in total. (Although sadly this was lost on some of our newer members and was during a rather grey week.)

So don't worry, at least you have the game itself. Well for another 11 days... :)

Space Cowboy
20th August 2005, 09:17 PM
300 golds.... that is interesting :) I wonder?.....
Surely thats good for all of us right? ;)

halokixass16151
20th August 2005, 09:55 PM

DUDE READ IT. Thats the game PERIOD. WipEout PurE in GENERAL. its a site to promote the new GAME nto pack! AND onthe page it does not say the Omega packs are only fo r the euro version.

Sven
20th August 2005, 11:30 PM
So, at about 11.8 golds per track, 300 golds means we're in for about...8 more tracks, assuming none of them are Zone affairs. That makes sense...3 more classics, 4 deltas.

Lance
21st August 2005, 12:34 AM
halokiss, get your facts straight and stop using the caps key to emphasise your incorrect opinion. the actual quote from that page is this:

''Available from www.wipeoutpure.com, the download packages will include 40 new music tracks, 10 new ships, 10 new skins and 16 new circuits. Released at the beginning of each month, the 8 initial packages are split into four themes, each with its own distinct look and style: Gamma, Delta, Classic and, exclusively to PAL territories, the Omega packs''

you will note that it says the download packages alone will include that much stated content, not that the game as a whole will do so.

you will also note that it does indeed say that the Omega packs are exclusive to PAL territories [primarily most of Western Europe plus Australia].

however accurate the statements on that page are, Lunar's post was based on what that page said, and reflects that data accurately. your comment does not.

you should take your own advice, and read what is actually said.

even if you had been correct in your information, you should have stated your opinion in a more mature way.

halokixass16151
21st August 2005, 01:44 AM
heres what ig ot out of it.:

There are four different types of packs. Gamma, which are for new stuff, Delt, new stuff, classic, renewed stuff, and omega, stuff by people who make creative stuff. (lol sorry for allt he "stuff" btu tahst whta idgot out of all fo it.

And lance, stop being a jerk. im so sorry i am not the king of all knowledge, when i knly herad of the god damn series 12 days ago. You amke me feel like this is not a ogod community, becuz ur just being mean to eveyrthign i do. i could make a msispell, and ud have a caniption fit about it. Just calm down. Corrct me ina NICE way.

Thanks,.

halokixass16151
21st August 2005, 01:47 AM
even if you had been correct in your information, you should have stated your opinion in a more mature way.

MATURE? I am thirteen years young, and i am already more mature than you. I may get snappy, but tahts because im tired. I'm a ncie person usuallly, You need to lighten up.

Lance
21st August 2005, 02:48 AM
mature? you have clearly not even read the WipeoutZone guidelines. please do so. had you done so, you would not have done a full quote of a post that was right in front of yours, nor would you have made two posts in immediate succession. nor, more importantly, would you have been disrespectful to 'lunar', nor would you have made the remark that you are more mature than i am. your own remarks offer proof of your immaturity.

halokixass16151
21st August 2005, 02:57 AM
Atleast im nice. to most, msot of the time. ur just an ass. Try being nice. can you? is it possible? i KNOW you can do it.

Lance
21st August 2005, 03:00 AM
your responses seem less nice than my own, contrary to the new topic you started about your resolve to treat the other members with respect. your account will be deactivated for a month

syckls
21st August 2005, 03:59 AM
Deactivated for a month.... When I first saw it I thought it was pretty harsh, but now I see that it's appropriate seeing his new status. If he wishes to become a part of this BBS, he will come back in one month and he will have learned to show respect. Again, I admire your ability to tolerate such people.

Lance
21st August 2005, 05:37 AM
well, i didn't exactly tolerate his behaviour; i deactivated his account. :)

i did give him the opportunity to defend his opinion of the facts, and the opportunity to demonstrate that he was more mature than i am. i think he failed to do either one. so now he has time to think about it if he wishes to.

Purist
21st August 2005, 07:43 AM
Whoaaaaaaahhhh 8O people people people.... PLEASE check your spelling and grammar before pressing that 'submit' button.

Vet em' through Word if necessary beforehand!

Hellfire_WZ
21st August 2005, 09:00 AM
I guess I owe you all a big apology for his behaviour, he came here on my recommendation after reading my guide. I'm seriously considering removing the link to WipeoutZone from the guide if this is all it'll attract.

Space Cowboy
21st August 2005, 11:37 AM
We do seem to have gotten some disrespectful members recently but Im sure its not down to you Hellfire. From what I can gather they tend to be young teenagers with little experience with etiquette. I find that this is a problem on most boards throughout the internet though. One example inparticular is the GBX forums which are just rampant with immature behaviour.

Lance
21st August 2005, 01:26 PM
Charlie, you are totally not at fault. nowhere in your FAQ does it say 'join a forum and act like a complete adolescent clueless ego-onanist.'' :)

Mobius
21st August 2005, 01:47 PM
From what I can gather they tend to be young teenagers with little experience with etiquette.

Uh oh, I'm rumbled! :)

Seriously though, there is a lack of respect over the interweb. And i can't see why people have to be flash and fronty when you don't even know who other people on the boards are. I joined a year ago and i don't remeber us having lary people piling in.

We are gonna have to brace ourselves for september...

Now where did I put my asbestos coat and riot gear?

Space Cowboy
21st August 2005, 02:20 PM
Didnt mean young people in general mate, sorry if I rumbled you :)
I know what you mean about september though, once it hits the streets in Europe and down under we are are going to have one hell of a crowd on here.

I hope you're ready Lance ;)

Rouni Kenshin#1
21st August 2005, 02:43 PM
There will be alot of noobs here in september but most will drop out and never be seen again in about a week. Sorry purist but they did not even teach phonix when i was young, think it was an experiment, so my spelling/grammer has to be the worst of any body on the bords. :oops:

eLhabib
21st August 2005, 02:57 PM
Rouni, I think you actually DO know better than that, but are just lazy to check your spelling and/or think it's cool. I mean c'mon - phoniX??? - don't tell me you don't know that's wrong, I simply don't believe it, sorry.
Just try to put a little more effort in and you will be juuust fine.

Lance
21st August 2005, 03:00 PM
but you're intelligent and thoughtful, Rouni, so it will get better, just as the general quality of your posts has radically improved since you first joined us

edit: [thinks] hmm.. shouldn't the proper spelling be fonniks? ;)

Drakkenmensch
21st August 2005, 03:02 PM
Despite your richness in typos, Rouni, you also have something to say when you post, which makes us all more willing to overlook the spelling errors. Just as long as you strive to always improve, you'll do just fine here!

Purist
21st August 2005, 04:18 PM
Wayyyyyyyy off topic now but Rouni, what country are you from dood?

Rouni Kenshin#1
21st August 2005, 07:10 PM
I'm in the US and i was answering your earlier post and space cowboys just befor me.

Sven
21st August 2005, 07:51 PM
Don't worry Rouni, your spelling & grammer has nothing on that halokix kid :wink:

Back on topic: region exclusive content is eeeeeviiiiilll.

syckls
22nd August 2005, 03:28 AM
If the love of money is the root of all evil, and region-exclusive content is evil, money-loving causes exclusive content. Why do you think they made Soul Calibur 2 triple-platform like they did? Some freaks have all three versions.

Sven
22nd August 2005, 02:37 PM
yeah, but that's system exclusive stuff. That's not nearly so evil as region exclusive stuff.

BenjaminBirdie
22nd August 2005, 07:56 PM
123Klan?!?

That's 25 Pounds Sterling down the tube. Dang it.

Rouni Kenshin#1
22nd August 2005, 10:35 PM
Yes some people have all 3 platform of soul calibur2, great game, but they are all essentially the same game. The region content alters the game so that if you live here or imported this version you get somthing that others do not. Now, whay should where you live determine what content you get? THe content is free so money has nothing to do with region content.

syckls
23rd August 2005, 03:04 AM
Oh, but it does. I still intend to get all three versions, the hypocritical freak that I am.

X
23rd August 2005, 06:08 AM
I would like the ability to import your own music into the game. On the PS1 I used to have a custom CD with tracks that I played during racing.

Finally, 9 months after Japan, we Europeans can get our hands on that wonderfull (but overpriced) device. Why there is no worldwide release on computer consoles/games still amazes me... and Sony keeps whining that they lose money when we import them ourselves.. :?
It's just like DVDs: multiple copies of 1 movie are released with little extra content, just to grab more money from the faithfull consumers :cry:

Rapier Racer
23rd August 2005, 06:46 AM
I hear the Xbox360 is having a world wide launch, yes it works better for sony not to release PSP everywhere at once in my opinion more poeple might notice the price hike if they did

X
23rd August 2005, 03:40 PM
One positive note on later release is that by the time it gets released they could have fixed some bugs that might have appeared.

Rapier Racer
23rd August 2005, 03:49 PM
yeah but thats not worth an extra 50 quid lol

Drakkenmensch
23rd August 2005, 04:00 PM
You really have to carefully compare when multiple boxes are available for the same product, especially DVDs - I once bought the Hellboy DVD and found that the 3 disk collectors edition was CHEAPER than the regular 2 disk edition, and had a heapload more content because of that extra disk. Guess which one I picked ;)

Purist
23rd August 2005, 06:11 PM
I got HELLBOY on UMD! and it's the director's cut :D

randomperson1
23rd August 2005, 06:26 PM
wipeoutpure.com
looks like they've opened the site for uk so it's set up like the american version. there's nothing on there in the in the form of downloads at the moment, though.

Hellfire_WZ
23rd August 2005, 06:55 PM
They still haven't fixed the craft stats, apparently Triakis is one of the most manoeuvrable...

Mobius
23rd August 2005, 07:07 PM
I was surprised that korea came under english TBH.

Do you think that the yourpsp website is up and running? The australian one has been for quite a while now.

Drakkenmensch
23rd August 2005, 07:39 PM
Triakis is the most maneuverable? Next thing they'll tell us that Piranha has the best acceleration of all ships ;)

Hellfire_WZ
23rd August 2005, 08:10 PM
Piranha's stats are apparently equal to AG-S, which apparently has rock-solid shields. :? Who designed this website?

Mobius
24th August 2005, 09:42 AM
Bubblemedia I think.

randomperson1
24th August 2005, 11:09 AM
:? The american and uk/europe sites both have the same mistake regarding the stats.

Mobius
24th August 2005, 01:00 PM
The site itself has gone up the spout now, have look, you cant get once you select on of the two main locales, you can't get any further.

Sven
24th August 2005, 02:42 PM
For goodness sake, I could make a better, more up to date site than that, what are they hiring "professionals" for?

Childlikecake
2nd September 2005, 09:33 PM
I hear the Xbox360 is having a world wide launch, yes it works better for sony not to release PSP everywhere at once in my opinion more poeple might notice the price hike if they did

Yeah but it's a pity they'll be fracturing the market anyway but having two SKUs, one with HDD and one without. Damn microsoft never could quite get it right. Oh, and while I'm here, I've got the mega Gamma pack (yup, 13.1MB) but don't know what folder to put it in the PSP. The link on yourpsp.co.nz kept telling me there was a server error so I got the pack elseware, but which folder does is go in? G:/PSP/Game? Or do I make a Wipeout folder? HELP I WANNA NEW TRACK! :cry:

yawnstretch
2nd September 2005, 10:16 PM
it goes in savedata :wink: