PDA

View Full Version : My review

Hellfire_WZ
8th June 2005, 09:23 PM
Now I've had a real good bash at Pure, I've sat down and written a full review. See what you think, any feedback is more than welcome. Thanks :wink:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/review/R88446.html

eLhabib
8th June 2005, 09:51 PM
Very well-written, nothing I disagree with at all. Excellent!

Kansas
8th June 2005, 10:14 PM
A few grammatical mistakes here and there... some sentence structure... but, overall, very well written. I agree with your assesment of WipeOut: Pure.

JABBERJAW
9th June 2005, 12:45 PM
That was pretty good. I have a little issue when talking about the weapons in comparison to fusion on phantom speed. In pure it is much worse, constantly stopping you, and much more weapon hits take place. The game cheats with the speed in the beginning of the race as you said, making it impossible to get in the front, and all of a sudden 8 ships are shooting at you making sure you are in last after the first lap. In fusion at least you can "get away" because of the crappy ai of the ships. This weapon fire also slows the game down frameratewise considerably worse than fusion. I think there needs to be a cease fire for the first 15 seconds of the race, or maybe just the first lap would be fine. Otherwise a good review. It sounds like you would give it a B+ Is this correct?

Task
9th June 2005, 01:41 PM
Actually, it looks like he gave it a 9/10, which would be an A+.

JABBERJAW
9th June 2005, 04:14 PM
Actually and A- :D I didn't see the 9/10 score