PDA

View Full Version : What the heck!? Birds at Phenitia??!

zargz
8th June 2005, 05:44 PM
Didn't notice them til right now??!! 8O
Anyone else seen them??
:?

Sausehuhn
8th June 2005, 05:49 PM
yes.

zargz
8th June 2005, 05:52 PM
I thought they were only on Porto Kora .. :? ??!
Shows you I didn't race that track too much ..
but there's gonna be a change to that!

Shem
10th June 2005, 12:23 PM
wow, they're really there! I haven't noticed them either! I think this calls for some big track sightseeing tour. Maybe i'll find some more interesting details never mentioned before. (is that enough nerdy?? ...... ahh, what the ****, i luv this game and i don't give a rats ass about what everyone else thinks about me)

zargz
10th June 2005, 12:28 PM
http://www.geocities.com/zargz/leenden/lol.gif Same here!

Rapier Racer
10th June 2005, 01:46 PM
It's a shame that all the birds on PK manage to get out of the way in time I want to splat one!

Shem
10th June 2005, 03:39 PM
Yeah, and the same with water comming out of the sewers/pipes (or just sewerpipes, whatever...) at the sharp turn right before the last straight on PK. Funny enough, but i never seem to catch it flowing when i park my icaras right beside it :wink: But when i look at it now, it seemed even funnier that i thought "Wow, it's probably because of the AG generator, that just makes the water stop flowing!!"

Lance
10th June 2005, 08:36 PM
those seagulls have a Mega-Gravtron Industries Type II inverse-recoil thrust generator under each wing. ;D

Captain Q
11th June 2005, 09:45 PM
Or perhaps they have mutated due to excessive radiation and pollution 8)

Lance
11th June 2005, 10:36 PM
from the anti-grav generators?!
surely not. didn't Pierre say that they were clean and pollution free? ;)

zargz
12th June 2005, 01:19 AM
Yes he did, so they must have them Xios implantats than makes them smart and quick enough to avoid the ships coming at 500km/h and higher! 8)

Zero [RG] [HG]
12th June 2005, 04:41 AM
Blocking the flow of gravitons and jetting ions out of its back... no duh it's pollution free. :\

Captain Q
22nd June 2005, 01:52 PM
from the anti-grav generators?!
surely not. didn't Pierre say that they were clean and pollution free? ;)

Do you believe everything a man from the future says Lance? 8)

Shea@Auricom
19th July 2005, 11:33 AM
I only saw them on Porto Kora, while playing with a friend, she thought those were chickens.... LOL

lunar
19th July 2005, 08:55 PM
Your friend isn`t alone - my 1 year old son thinks all birds are chickens..... so maybe its a common psychological problem for some people..... or maybe he`s just one.

whatever, he`s wrong, there are actually three kinds of birds: tweety birds, ducks and eagles. All feathered creatures belong to one of these and its not necessary to be any more specific. :wink:

btw Zargz I never saw the birds at Phenitia, but I heard them at Ubermall.

Shem
19th July 2005, 09:36 PM
nah nah nah Lunar, you're wrong.

there are 4 kinds of birds.
brown birds
black birds
white birds
and
the rest which names are to hard to remember.

Shea@Auricom
19th July 2005, 11:38 PM
Biology class LOL
See the problem is, those birds actually fly off, and chickens cannot fly as I recall.. so I think it's the common psychological PROBLEM :mrgreen:

flying_saucer
20th July 2005, 10:03 PM
pheniata? don't know that track :roll:
or is it the weird wiepout that i have i only have those tracks called : porto kora,mega mall, sampa run, stanza inter, manor top , p mar project , terminal... :lol:

or maybe i have wrong version :? hmmm

grtz

Lance
20th July 2005, 10:07 PM
this particular section of the forums is for WO3 Special Edition, which has the usual WO3 tracks, plus 5 of the 2097/XL tracks, and 3 of the WO1 tracks

flying_saucer
20th July 2005, 10:11 PM
cool gotta buy one then :D

Distrupto
9th November 2005, 10:30 AM
Birds? Thats a nice effect, but how can they fly off like that? I saw birds in Pure's Vineta K though once, but not on the track.

Drakkenmensch
9th November 2005, 11:50 AM
Don't forget Ubermall! Probably some seagulls attracted by the french fries lying on the food court's floor ;)

Distrupto
9th November 2005, 01:11 PM
Actually, the birds I saw were seagulls flying around the cruise ship at the first corner of VK. I havent seen Ubermall.

Drakkenmensch
9th November 2005, 01:14 PM
Dist: you don't need to quote the previous response in its entirity when it's a really short one. Context makes it pretty clear that you were responding to me. You should save that for quoting a post that's older than two or three, or when the post is very large and you respond to a specific snippet.

Distrupto
9th November 2005, 01:19 PM
Ok, but since it was a Wip3out thread, and I was talking about birds in Pure. R there birds at PortaKora in all WOs?

Lance
9th November 2005, 03:29 PM
i have deleted the quote. please read the guidelines about this. there is a section of them just for quotes. :D

------------------

Porto Kora exists [until Pure] only in WO3, so the birds should be there in all the original versions of it. at least four of them, probably

Asayyeah
9th November 2005, 08:23 PM
Talking about birds...

Don't forget the pretty ' rainbow ' bird who crosses sometimes Valparaiso's track ( near the left fall at the beginning)
Few years ago i can't stand it anymore : when i finish a lap with the ' perfect lap ' banner just in middle of your eyes and when you add that ' silly ' bird who crosses the track at the same moment ...that was too much :(

Distrupto
10th November 2005, 05:22 AM
A rainbow cow crossing the track would be much worse, at least its only a bird. :P

Asayyeah
10th November 2005, 12:52 PM
You should ask the designers from ' Paris Hair ' to re-look in that way Valparaiso with your damn rainbow cow: don't count on me for playing that :lol: