PDA

View Full Version : Cheats?

yawnstretch
23rd May 2005, 02:46 PM
Just as a matter of interest (I wont be needing any!) are there cheats for this game?
Wipeout 1 had cheats... so did 2097... and fusion (not sure about 3 as I don't play it much).

I suppose you could always download a save file - but are there any codes / secrets?

Oh - and is there any more pre-rendered sequences - like if we get 250 Golds / whatever after all the tracks are downloaded? - Just curious.

I'd be playing W : P now except Im supposed to be studying for my exams tomorrow (so naturally Im here).

eLhabib
23rd May 2005, 03:44 PM
yeah, what about some CG eyecandy for getting through the whole game? I must admit, I was (just a little) disappointed when I hit 244 golds and got absolutely nothing new for it...

after getting livery mode at on hundred something, which is AWESOME, I expected something big at the finish.

Sven
24th May 2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I'd love to see something like the animal teams or machine guns make an appearance. You know, the codes you use for a good time.

Or even better, zone-style speed progression in races! Or just a "Zone" class for races that puts the speeds around zone 40 in races...

Dimension
24th May 2005, 02:53 AM
Bleh! I've not been paying much attention to what's where exactly so can someone point me to where I can find out how to import downloaded saves onto my card/stick/thingy? As is i'm only getting annoyed while playing WOP... It won't let me get at rapier or phantom (ala the real racing,) without excessive work in the girly leagues' tournaments and I really reaaaaaally hate the girly leagues... cheating time! :roll:. Anyway, cheers if anyone knows where I could find such info, i'm sure i saw it somewhere but there are just sooo many threads it could be under, I dunno where to start 8O

*edit* for the sake of clarrification: I can transfer the files to the stick, but the profile then doesn't work :wink:

Sven
24th May 2005, 06:58 PM
Are you putting the files in the right directory?

Dimension
25th May 2005, 02:12 AM
I think so, same directory that the folders containing my other profile's in (PSP/Savedata,) in a folder to itself 8O Is there like an FAQ somewhere for idiots like me, i'm probably getting it all wrong heh

eLhabib
25th May 2005, 08:13 AM
in a folder to itself

that might be the mistake. try to put it in your savedata folder directly, if necessary delete the other savegame (and back it up on your computer).

myima-tsarong
27th May 2005, 01:31 PM
... It won't let me get at rapier or phantom (ala the real racing,) without excessive work in the girly leagues' tournaments and I really reaaaaaally hate the girly leagues... cheating time

i resent that comment !!! he he they aren't girly they are wussy !!!!! girls can do those leagues !LOL

Dimension
27th May 2005, 02:18 PM
Ok, I'll call them wussy leagues from now on... guess that means I no longer get to call thrusty a girl for racing them either :cry:

seeing as I am now the honorary girl of wipeoutzone (due to my love for vector and nothing else!) maybe I should airbrush some lip gloss on or something..
:lol: