PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT SHARE DOWNLOADED PURE CONTENT

infoxicated
18th May 2005, 10:27 PM
The downloadable content for Wipeout Pure is provided for people who own the game on the condition that it is obtained through the proper means. i.e. via the appropriate Sony download site.

For this reason it is illegal for people to re-distribute Sony Computer Entertainment content, especially here on this site where we enjoy a close relationship with the development studio at Sony.

Anyone who does attempt to flaunt the rules and share the downloadable content should be warned that I will supply their IP addresses to Sony for whichever action they wish to take against those who are illegaly redistributing Sony Computer Entertainment content.

Thanks to the help of Lion and Defor I have been able to clear the reputation of both this site and its users with regard to the "leaked" Bubble Media URL that had been used to obtain the downloadable content prior to its release.

I would encourage everyone on this site to refrain from attempting to share content of this nature in future, and to be wary of any newbies who may not know the rules and try to do so.

Thanks,

Rob Foxx / Infoxicated
Administrator/WipeoutZone