PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where I can get ahold of the Utah Saints track?

Seek100
12th May 2005, 08:20 PM
The Utah Saints song on Fusion, it's called Sick and I found it on their album 'Two' but it has a vocal track and other sound effects over the music. Has anyone got a copy or know where I can acquire - preferably legally - a copy of the instrumental version used on Fusion?

This has been really bugging me as I rather quite liked that song in it's instrumental form - the original isn't bad but the voices get in the way of the music too much.

Anyone?

Space Cowboy
12th May 2005, 08:26 PM
You can get it here along with all the other songs. :)
www.emuparadise.org
as you've probably already guessed its an emulation site dedicated to all past games, its quite interesting too.

Have fun! :)

BTW I think this is leagal, the tracks have a minute defect in order to not violate the copyright. The defect however does not impare the listening quality.

Lance
12th May 2005, 09:10 PM
what sort of defect?

Seek100
12th May 2005, 09:25 PM
broken link, plus every single page they keep asking me to run some software to support their site, and I don't just click on those things that install stuff directly on to my comp.

Space Cowboy
13th May 2005, 10:56 AM
The soundtrack sections do work, i've just tried them. You can right click and download, or listen to them in the QT plug-in. Im using a pop up blockewr so i cant see these software pop-ups.
As for the defect, its like a small skipping of the track as its being played. sometimes it happens at the begining or end of the track. Dont bother with the FSOL track though, its completely knackered. :(

Rapier Racer
13th May 2005, 04:54 PM
Use the music extraction tool, assuming you still have the disk of course

Sausehuhn
13th May 2005, 05:35 PM
Yes, with the extraction tool you will have the best quality you will find. Then you just need a converter if you want it as mp3.
WARNING: The extracted soundtrack is big, very big, more than 1,1 GB!
But the tracks are so fantastic! :D