PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find WO 1 and WO 3 in America???

imkwheet
1st May 2005, 01:09 PM
I'm sure ebay will be one answer.
:twisted:

stin
1st May 2005, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the board.

You just answer to yourself LOL!

Anyway try Amazon or other things like shop around if you can depending where you are.

stevie :D

Sausehuhn
1st May 2005, 05:56 PM
welcome to the forums! :)

If you're searching for Wip3out Special Edition (and I think so, because you're posting in the Forum for this game), you won't find an american Version.
Wip3out SE was just released as PAL versions if I'm right, so it will not work if you've got an american PlayStation.
I hope I'm right, maybe I just say something wrong :?

Lance
1st May 2005, 06:32 PM
wouldn't it be more helpful if someone from America answered the question? ;)

even though i'm from the U.S., i really don't know any specific places to look, other than to look in the used-game section of your local Electronics Boutique stores. E-bay is of course the most likely place to find anything, but you already know that.

and btw, welcome to the forums, MrMsMissMonsieurKoniginetcwhateverotherpossibiliti esinalllanguages [insert family name of choice here]. :)

___ Lance

Seek100
1st May 2005, 07:25 PM
Welcome, before you do try ebay, do make sure to look in the PS1 used games sections of any computer-game stores you know of, that's how I found the 2 copies of wipEout 1 I have, the 4 or 5 copies of w3o (can't remember how many, I'm saving them until the game is über-rare, or incase I break them somehow). Though for 3SE I had to get it off of Amazon. But yes it is only PAL so you won't be able to get it.