PDA

View Full Version : What extras are there possible?

wipeoud
26th April 2005, 06:51 PM
Having no memorypack i have to start again each day :oops:

What extras are there to win, i see an extra track, winned all tracks so far but i couldnt unlock it. When do i get this track. And i see 4 ships, how many more are there to get and when?

Thanks!

wipeoud
11th May 2005, 04:29 PM
Today i finaly found a mempack.
I tried a few races again all gold. But WO doesnt show a gold medal anywhere, do i have to remember wich tracks i have raced with a gold medal and wich ones not? Doesnt seem logical to me. I dont have a manual.

WO3se at least shows a big screen with tracks/ships a gold/silver/bronze.

Ps anybody who knows when i unlock the extra track?

Sausehuhn
11th May 2005, 05:45 PM
I've never played Wo64, but it's a kind of remake of 2097 but with other tracks, isn't it?
In 2097 you unlock the 2 new tracks after finishing the 1st challenge (you get the challenge after you have a gold in every track if I'm right), maybe in 64 it's the same way.

Hope I can help. :)

Seek100
11th May 2005, 06:33 PM
In 2097 on the track select it showed the class emblem coloured bronze, silver or gold if you had acquired a medal on that track, I imagine the same is probably true in wo64 but likewise I've never played it.

Sausehuhn you are almost right, it's a mixture of wipEout 1 and 2097 tracks that have had their layouts altered, for example someone recently posted in the d/l content thread over in the PSP section that the Terrafumos track is actually Silverstream from wipEout but altered to be a lot easier. Oh and it had graphics that were inferior even to wipEout 1 even though it came out after 2097 as the Psyggy staff were unfamiliar with the N64 and of course it simply couldn't push as many polies as a PS1 could.

wipeoud
11th May 2005, 08:32 PM
Me are not so lucky. :cry:

Used the mempack to store the settings and game. Multiple saves, no errors. I wanted to read it back and coninue but the N64 says no data available. na tommorow is just another day :roll:

Axel
11th May 2005, 10:54 PM
lol get used to it mate, that mem pack problem happens alot!!! Thats why it's good to get the official packs.

Roger
12th May 2005, 07:44 AM
Did you put a fresh battery in the mempack? A stupid question, but it had to be asked.

(I have a mempack that is powered by a single AA battery)

Axel
12th May 2005, 08:04 AM
I thought the mem card didn't need a battery? Anywayz once you play the game long enough, you should be able to unlock Velocitor, the fast track ever!!!

wipeoud
12th May 2005, 04:12 PM
About the battery.

At first i had a small mempack, no batteries, but it didnt work. Brought it back and got a bulky mempack/rumblepack from Pirana.
It had 2 small aaa batteries. i though for the rumble effect ( i hate that) so i removed the 2 batteries, because of the weight. You think the battery is needed for feeding the memchips?
I put tem back in.

btw i played all 6 available tracks with the 2nd and 4th ship (all gold) no extra track or ship. then i played the first trackl with all 4 ships (all gold again) still no ship or track :evil:
Gues i have to win all tracks ith all 4 ships before something happens. :roll:

btw my mempack is not reconized, when in the joypad when powering on. Is that normal, i have to wait until the options screen, load/save then it ask to input the mempack, retry and then it finds the mempack.
Havent seen that in any other console.

edit by Lance: double posts combined into one

phoenixx
20th June 2005, 06:59 PM
I never had a problem with the original mem pack. but after 1 year of not playing the n64 didn't recognize my wo scores. I experienced this phenomenon with 2 mem packs (no rumble packs => not battery driven, of course).