PDA

View Full Version : PSP FOR SALE -- RELIST CHEAPER

JABBERJAW
26th April 2005, 02:15 PM
Ok, I'm now losing money on this :cry: here is the new deal

New PSP value pack

250$ and shipping.

I'll end up losing the 15$ of tax. but I need to get rid of one of these things. Just send a private mail.

MissileStrike
14th September 2005, 07:57 AM
Why are you posting this here? Please dont do this again, the wipeout pure board is a board for WIPEOUT PURE. This sort of topic belongs in general discussion.

infoxicated
14th September 2005, 09:05 AM
Who the hell died and made you a moderator? :?

Al, this is fine in here - it's the more likely place for PSP related traffic, although maybe you should have dug up your old topic.

Dogg Thang
14th September 2005, 09:22 AM
Al's post is from back in April - MissileStrike dug this one up all by himself. That's just bizarre behaviour...

eLhabib
14th September 2005, 10:43 AM
now I'm confused. he dug up a post from back in APRIL, just to tell him it doesn't belong in this forum (which it actually DOES)??? Missile Strike, are you some kind of control freak? :P

Drakkenmensch
14th September 2005, 11:58 AM
Let's see... this is a PSP forum... he's looking to sell a PSP... I'm confuzzled now, how is this NOT related? :dizzy

eLhabib
14th September 2005, 12:47 PM
alright now, lets stop kicking him while he's down... :coffee

MissileStrike
14th September 2005, 01:03 PM
Look, i'm sorry, i just thought that he posted it in the wrong forum, and i guess i got it wrong. And i didnt actually look at the date, i was just looking for any topics that hadnt been answered. No disrespect to ZOOLANDER, i shouldnt have done it and im sorry. :oops:

Dogg Thang
14th September 2005, 01:30 PM
Well that's the end of that. Let's lock this now.

Lance
15th September 2005, 06:42 PM
jeez, my telephone connector fizzles for a day and i miss all this excitement. :evil: :lol: