PDA

View Full Version : Avatar's???

Purist
18th April 2005, 05:59 PM
As I'm still pretty new here I was just wondering if there has every been a thread about possible WipEout avatar's? If not, I suppose this sort of starts one huh?

Anyways, have seen one VERY basic one around somewhere on the boards but I'm sure there's much better detailed ones out there, Pure, Fusion anyone???

Share........................?

Gonaka
18th April 2005, 06:19 PM
? do u mean the pics that appear next your your name on the left? go to your profile and select

Sausehuhn
18th April 2005, 06:28 PM
take a look at this thread:

>> http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2039

Lance
18th April 2005, 08:04 PM
Sausehuhn, what does that topic have to do with avatars on the WZ? one can only select avatars here from those available from the profile page

Purist
18th April 2005, 09:34 PM
Noooooooo, misunderstood me dood! I know we have some static images on here available (the teams etc.) but these are VERY small in kb, height and width. I mean animated, good quality regardless of kb... for use on say other forums for example

Lance
18th April 2005, 09:41 PM
you should have been more specific. :)

Purist
18th April 2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry Lance :oops:

So? are there any out there, I scan the millenniumfalcon.com forums and they have TONS on their chosen subject in avatar form... c'mon WipEout fans!!! :P

def
18th April 2005, 10:54 PM
if you click the link Sausehuhn posted above youll find a bunch of large images that could be used for anything ( sig, avatar, wallpaper ). if you need any specific image that isnt up there lemme know and ill try to find a vectorization.

Purist
19th April 2005, 07:10 AM
:oops: maybe I should have mentioned the word GIF?... my bad

Something like a ship rotating, pure logo fading in and out?!?!? any ideas?

Zero [RG] [HG]
20th April 2005, 04:20 AM
A craft flying through a track...

Purist
20th April 2005, 07:11 AM
Exactamondo!!! thanx man :wink:

Dogg Thang
20th April 2005, 07:27 AM
As far as I can tell the WO Zone admins would like to keep the boards totally modem friendly which is fair enough. MF.com has some great avatars but the site is really nasty for people on dial-up.

I would love animated avatars but, having been a dial-up user for so long, I totally understand the desire to keep filesizes down.