PDA

View Full Version : Qirex looks like...

Dimension
13th April 2005, 03:12 AM
Hey all, i'm curious, what exactly did the Qirex look like in W'O"? It's been a while and I can't remember, just realised that I knew what each incarnation of it looked like except in W'O" :oops: Does anyone have a picture or anything? Cheers :)

Seek100
13th April 2005, 03:32 AM
Don't have any pics on hand, but all the w'o" craft had the same basic shape with minor variations, Qirex was the 'fattest' with a single very wide oval engine and the most complicated (in polygon terms) wings. Kel Solaar's was green, Arian Tetsuo's was orange. May be someone else has some screencaps - couldn't find any of the Qirex in a quick search.

Edit: go to the thread in the pilot's lounge called 'media' and click the first link in the first post. The page it brings up has 4 vids from wipE'out" the guy they got to make the vids is flying like an absolute spac - keeps hitting the walls even in a FEISAR!? but the first vid he's flying Arial Tetsuo's Auricom, the second is Kel Solaar's Qirex and the third is Sophia de la RĂ©nte's FEISAR. Not very clear but good enough to make out the ships.

Dimension
13th April 2005, 04:09 AM
Ah I see, white and green, cool! Cheers seek :)

RJ O'Connell
11th July 2005, 04:14 PM
(necro-editing)

The colours were way different in the PC version. Both were orange, with varying trim colours (Kel Solaar green, Arian Tetsuo blue).