PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Fusion Zone Times

Chill
7th April 2005, 09:47 PM
Well, all I have is Wipeout Fusion :oops: , and I want to put it to use. I've decided to give a zone level table, because I need some decent competition. I'm sure their are others better than I, but I want to chase those slightly better than me. Here are my current levels:
-area 1: level 45
-area 2: level 35
-area 3: level 39
-area 4: level 37
-area 5: level 35
-area 6: level 40
-area 7: level 38- on this one, I was doing great, my energy was somewhere in the 20's when I hit the top of my craft on a ledge after a jump, now I know why Hellfire hated this about fusion!!! :x My energy completely drained, I could have gone passed 40 easy!!
-area 8: level 37
-area 9: level 38
-area 10: level 37
Their you guys go. :wink: I'll definately be working for higher levels from here on, and please be honest with your scores, I hate cheaters. No cheats are allowed while playing zone (like infinity shield :lol: )

Sausehuhn
8th April 2005, 12:17 PM
sounds good.
Reached zone 60 or higher at Florion Hight 3, don't know which area this is.

Chill
8th April 2005, 04:16 PM
Awesome. :wink: So if anyone has Fusion, and has played zone mode, please go ahead and post your levels, even if they're not very good. I'm sure it could give others around your rank some competition, and all those who are in the 60's, that makes me happy. :P It gives me something to finally work on, thanx for your post Sausehuhn. :D

infoxicated
8th April 2005, 04:22 PM
Come on Charlie - hand him his ass on a platter! ;) :D

Sausehuhn
8th April 2005, 04:24 PM
Chill, if you beat zone 160 or 170 on Florion Height 1, then you're good 8)
Still wonder how people can reach this zones...

stin
8th April 2005, 04:25 PM
If Hellfire can do it then you can do it! ;)

stevie :D

Chill
8th April 2005, 04:34 PM
Yes, I know, but I just want to go against those that are as bad as me. :wink: Even if I'm bad, I wan't some kind of drive to get better. I already knew this about Zone levels in the 100's done by others, but I still need competition. So if that means working my ass off to get into those type of Zones (in the 100's), I'll work on getting near them. :wink:

stin
8th April 2005, 04:39 PM
I wish I can do that for ya but my son wipeout my memory card last year :cry: and I`m just started to play today after I noticed your topic yesteday.

I will do my best to play with you.

stevie :)

Chill
8th April 2005, 04:43 PM
Cool, you're awesome if you'd do that just for me. :) :cry: You've got respect, man!! I'm certainly glad you're a member of the forums. :wink:
Ahem...:
-area 2: level 39...
...-area 4: level 43
-area 5: level 39
:wink:

Rapier Racer
9th April 2005, 06:10 PM
Here is my utterly fabulous line up..

area 1: zone 34

.... what? you were expecting more? :D

stin
9th April 2005, 07:28 PM
I`m on 20% at the moment so another 10% and I`m through, for just under three hours! and looks like I`m playing tomorrow afternoon! :wink:
Btw I`m starting to enjoy Fusion which is unusual for me but I`m sticking to track (Thinking of zargz :wink: )

stevie :D

Asayyeah
9th April 2005, 07:39 PM
Hi Chill, congrats for your interest about zone mode.
I was quite addicted to that when fusion released in France, it was hard to calibrate the Negcons with it but it was very fun ( red & crying eyes due to extrem speed, i remebered when i get the demodisk with his zone limited to 30 how incredibly fast it was even compared to my 2097 pirahna. Butyour eyes progressively used to the speed sensation.
2 months ago, with a friend we have played zone mode ( maybe a global of 5 nights especially the Week-end) this time i didn't use the Neggy : only analogic stick.
Unfortunatly i don't have the piece of paper on which we wrote the different zone we reached but tomorrow i will phone my friend Indiana. :wink:

Chill
9th April 2005, 10:13 PM
Cool!! :D I'm glad this forum is becoming used a lot more than it was the last few days!! :lol: Go ahead and post your scores, even if they're really low. The same goes with those who have extremely high levels, so they can go against those as skillful as themselves. :wink:
Stin: keep it up, I can't wait tell we compete!! :P
Old asayyeah: Gee, thanx!! :oops: I never used the negcon, just analogue. I'll get one one of these days and try it out, but all the Wipeouts that I play were never used by a negcon in the passed. Just so that you guys know that your not going someone that has a neggy-con. :roll:

stin
10th April 2005, 02:31 PM
I`m on 28% the now and it is getting harder bit by bit!! but there is a slight delay for me cos I wanna watch the Masters (golf), Tiger just came back from the dead! and I don`t wanna miss this!!

Hellfire_WZ
10th April 2005, 05:57 PM
Come on Charlie - hand him his ass on a platter! ;) :D

With pleasure. :wink:

Area 1 - 130
Area 2 - 74
Area 3 - 54
Area 4 - 56
Area 5 - 47
Area 6 - 76
Area 7 - 58
Area 8 - 47
Area 9 - 63
Area 10 - 45

Game, set and match. :P And I intend to do the same to Pure when I get it.

Hey Arnaud, I remember you hit some insane zones as well, good luck finding your records.

Chill
10th April 2005, 07:59 PM
Aha!! Those are beautiful!!! :P Thanx a lot!! That's a lot of competition for me to look forward to!! Good work on area 1, by the way. I'll gladly work my @$$ off trying to reach it. 8)

Chill
12th April 2005, 03:29 AM
Sorry to double-post, but did you use a neGcon, Hellfire? If you did, I honestly don't think I have a chance. :|

Hellfire_WZ
12th April 2005, 07:37 AM
Nope, just a good old d-pad. :)

Chill
12th April 2005, 03:21 PM
Wow!!! Sweet job then!! :P The only new score I have is this:

-area 10: 43

I think I may have others, but I'll have to go look and check. I'm not gonna be posting them as much, I'll wait tell I have a whole new set of levels.

@ stin: what's goin on? Are you nearly done? Are you still gonna do the challenge? I certainly hope you haven't already given up!! :(

lunar
12th April 2005, 03:27 PM
Chill: on area 7 don`t try and go through the tunnel where you hit the roof - just fly into the water to the side of it, then get respawned in the middle of the track with the tunnel taken care of. This doesn`t cost you any energy, it works, as long as you`re ready to blast off the moment you`re respawned, and its not unethical to use a glitch to beat a glitch. 8)

Hellfire_WZ
12th April 2005, 08:20 PM
There's also a more ethical (:wink:) method in my guide called the Slingshot. It can be very difficult to get right, but if you can pull it off it will greatly reduce the height of your jump and you'll make it into the tunnel. You'll find after a while if you choose to leave the track that the respawns can be unforgiving.

Oh, BTW, I've also got Oggob's records if you really wanna cry. :)

lunar
12th April 2005, 08:42 PM
that`s true about the respawns - its hard to know exactly where you`ll come back - and that is something you need to know. It would be nice if the official zone tables could be regurgitated from the bowels of internet oblivion somehow. I`m not sure how things stood when it went offline. :cry: :wink:

Hellfire_WZ
12th April 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah, it's a shame really, 'cos even though the scores weren't much good after a while due to the limit, it was always nice to see where you stood zone-wise. I certainly wouldn't have hit anywhere near the zones I did if I didn't use the leagues.

Chill
13th April 2005, 02:50 AM
-Thanx a lot for the help. :roll: I'll try that.
-@ Hellfire: I already know that I'm not the best. I certainly won't cry if you set some beautiful records out, because it deserves to be in this forum. I don't care if I'm not on the top, or even on the bottom, (well, that was a lie :lol: ), I just like the competition, even if I do lose. :wink: So go ahead and post Oggob's record. I'll be happy. :D
-BTW: Is Oggob a member here? If so, howcome he never posts? :(

Hellfire_WZ
13th April 2005, 08:18 AM
No, trust me, you WILL cry. :wink: but if you insist.

Area 1 - 151
Area 2 - 89
Area 3 - 71
Area 4 - 72
Area 5 - 66
Area 6 - 76
Area 7 - 74
Area 8 - 67
Area 9 - 73
Area 10 - 65

Now THAT is large scale pwnage. He used to post here, but I haven't seen him for a long time.

Chill
13th April 2005, 03:02 PM
Hellfire, I don't cry. :| But he has done a very good job on those, and I congradulate him, even though he probably won't read it. You're really not that far behind him, Hellfire. :wink:

Why Zone mode impresses me so much: You start out slowly, thus growing the natural reaction part of you out rather than consciousness, making you weak to rejection of many elements in Wipeout, like the music or track design/craft design, and it causes you to like the game more and more. At least that's the way I feel. It's almost like brainwashing, it makes your negative senses go away, meaning that everything about it seems positive, because your not concentrating on it all that much. This causes you to begin to like the Fusion atmosphere, believe it or not!! 8O Although it's not as good as other Wipeouts, and it takes more time, it can be done. :wink:

stin
14th April 2005, 02:48 PM
@ stin: what's goin on? Are you nearly done? Are you still gonna do the challenge? I certainly hope you haven't already given up!! :(

I`m not giving up yet! :wink: but I`m really busy the now over golf. Be patience buddy!

stin
16th April 2005, 01:37 PM
Ok here is the update at the moment!

1, 30 :oops:

2, 32 :oops:

after that went froze :cry: luckily I already saved the Zone so I can do again!

Chill
17th April 2005, 04:02 AM
Don't worry, I'll keep it slow so that you can catch up. :wink: I'm not in much of a hurry anyway. :)