PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack for Wipeout Pure

shazbot
6th April 2005, 03:20 AM
Has an official CD soundtrack been released for this game or am I going to have to hunt them all down myself off of Amazon and Juno?

Cool site, by the way, I didn't know so many other people liked the series. :D

kaiotheforsaken
6th April 2005, 03:57 AM
theres none out yet. but i'm sure it will be out in the near future. just about every game has its ost out for purchase.

Chill
6th April 2005, 04:30 AM
OFF TOPIC:
Welcome to the Zone, shazzy-bot. :P Yes, it's a be-e-a-a-u-utiful site, and, of couse, series. :D It's like a work comming directly from heaven to me. :wink:
ON TOPIC:
Won't we just be able to take music off of a game, convert it into mp3 format onto a computer, and then burn a disk? :roll: I really don't know, seeing as I don't have a PSP. :?

kaiotheforsaken
6th April 2005, 06:06 AM
thats actually an extremely valid point. i'm not sure you can access the game data directly, but if it can be done someone will figure it out. so we'll either get it that way or the OST will be out soon enough.

def
6th April 2005, 08:54 AM
it would be great if you could at least listen to the music while you have the umd inserted ( while not playing the game ). Thats what i was really hoping for...

shortyjj
6th April 2005, 01:29 PM
it would be great if you could at least listen to the music while you have the umd inserted ( while not playing the game ). Thats what i was really hoping for...

Well, you sorta can... go to the music preferences page, and it will let you listen to each song in its entirety - though I don't think you can listen to them in succession.

TMoney
6th April 2005, 02:00 PM
You cannot go into the music section of the PSP and hear the music (on the US version anyway..)

However - you CAN rip the music with your PC, and I HAVE :D

You guys can MSN me if you want for instructions or mp3's (if you own it I think? whatever..). I'll be happy to help out Wipeout fans.

I get a new car tomorrow - it's a ford focus ST - it has a Sony audio system with a subwoofer... I can't wait to hear my Wipeout tunes when I drive it!!! VRRROM!

Sausehuhn
6th April 2005, 03:32 PM
VRRROM, VRRROM
hehe, sounds good :D
___

You allready have the soundttrack in MP3s? How big is it?

feiyen
6th April 2005, 03:35 PM
Naks acid...
Room2...
Kinection...
Flu-shot...
C-note...
gold rush...

:?

* i have the ost too *