PDA

View Full Version : how do you unlock the Medievil ship?

kaiotheforsaken
31st March 2005, 10:12 AM
i've heard about it, and i want it sooooo bad. i heard to get this thing you need 70 golds (no specific race type or tournament) however i have 70 and still no ship. anyone know how to get this thing? any help is much appreciated.

TMoney
31st March 2005, 11:11 AM
I believe I got this one when I cleared Flash class.... it was somewhere near that time. I know I had the time trials for flash completed as well - so it was probably when I finished the Ascension tournament.

I scored the Zone team by beating all the Zone's.

kaiotheforsaken
31st March 2005, 11:21 AM
and recomendations for completing flash? i used the zone ship and basicly looked like i had never played a game in my life. *so embarassing* and i'll have to finish up flash and see if i get that little bastard then.

Dogg Thang
31st March 2005, 11:33 AM
I used the new ship for the Flash tournaments (from the team that begins with H, it's the last of the default ships). It's got good thrust and speed, you just have to remember to absorb a lot of weapons on the last two laps.

def
31st March 2005, 12:09 PM
i didnt unlock the midevil ship until well after i had completed flash, i got it after beating some of the classic single races but im not sure if thats how you unlock it either. i had quite a few medals at the time but i didnt count. As a side-note i dont think there are any more ships i got gold on all races all modes ( 144 total ) and there was no mega unlockable.

kaiotheforsaken
31st March 2005, 12:22 PM
perhaps total play hours? but hell i asked the question so thats just a shot in the dark, but it may be a decent guess.

f.e
6th September 2007, 10:06 AM
I'm resurrecting this topic because i can't find the answer anywhere. I have more than the 70 golds needed to unlock the Medievil ship as written everywhere, but still no ship... Will someone correct the FAQ by giving the right answer about this ?

Thanks in advance

f.e

stin
6th September 2007, 10:11 AM
Did you complete the Zone tracks?

stevie:)

phl0w
6th September 2007, 10:25 AM
I have more than the 70 golds needed

Do you have just any 70 Gold medals that show up in your statistics or 70 unique medals which only show up under "progression" at the top of the screen. Just keep earning Gold's in TT and SR and eventually it'll show up. ^^

Did you complete the Zone tracks?
He obviously has since he's using Zone ship ;). Anyway, Zone has nothing to do with unlocking Medievil.

any recomendations for completing flash? i used the zone ship
Don't use Zone! ;) Especially if you're new to the game you can't rely on your driving skills but need weapons to clear your path to victory which- in a Zone- means you're dead pretty fast because using weapons = no shield. Simple as that.
Use a ship with good thrust and shield.

f.e
6th September 2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for your quickness guys. And sorry for this silly question. Meanwhile, i've loaded the game again and saw the unique medals counter on the save... Pffff, i thought i played well with my 150+ golds. It's damn not clever to count golds over golds in Stats (EDIT : Thanks, Stevie. I never saw this line with Rank & "real" golds up there)

Best wishes

f.e