PDA

View Full Version : Pure on PS2 ? maybe.....please!

Poopshooter
29th March 2005, 08:54 PM
Do you guys think it will happen? do you think we will get pure on ps2? maybee in a few months whn they stop relying on pure to sell psp's.

Cuz honestly I cant see myself spending 250 bucks just for one game, even wipeout. I walked by a stack of PSP's in walmart and had to resist pulling my credit card out of my pocket. I keep reminding myself i have to save for a new motorcyle and the temptation goes away.

Wipout is redeemed but only for those with enough disposable income to buy a psp. they need to be redeemed to the rest of the market of sony users.

lunar
29th March 2005, 09:05 PM
I think its very unlikely. Pure is one of the PSPs Unique Selling Points at the moment. If PS3s are PSP compatible it might make more sense for Pure to be a selling point for the PS3 too.

You`ve got a lot more willpower than I have. Once those shiny and sleek little beasts are lined up on the shelves of my local Tesco I will probably swoon with techno-lust, and lose control of my wallet.

Me: :dizzy
Sony: :evilgrin

Rapier Racer
29th March 2005, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately...no, I said before, Sony messed up the only Wipeout we have on PS2 and they don’t even have the decency to fix this by releasing another one for the console instead I have to get a handheld which I wasn’t too happy about at first, it feels like I’m paying for their mistakes

yawnstretch
29th March 2005, 09:14 PM
Well - I for one ALWAYS wanted wipeout on a handheld - so this is a dream come true.

Don't forget what we already have - I was introduced to NeGcon goodness only this weekend and will be returning to the original games from time to time.

And the PSP is well worth it as a portable entertainment unit. Still - I can feel your pain - it is expensive. Just trust me though - it is worth it! Save for the EURO goodness :D

Sausehuhn
30th March 2005, 04:36 PM
100% not.

Colin confirmed this in another thread.

Also don't like it, but I'm sure will see an new one on PS3.

Chill
30th March 2005, 04:50 PM
I hate the fact that they haven't and won't make another Wipeout for the PS2, it would have gave the designers and Wipeout more knowledge and power to do mabye even better things with Wipeout down the future.Oh well, we, like Sausehuhn and many others have said, have the PSP and PS3. :wink: Does anyone think they will make more than one Wipeout for the PSP and/or the PS3?

Dimension
30th March 2005, 08:18 PM
I don't get why people want another one for PS2 so bad, there have been plenty on the playstation home consoles so far, I'm getting kind of bored of the DS controller really. It should be a breath of fresh air on a different console. WipEout: forwards thinking product: on the newest console: sensible :wink:

Rapier Racer
30th March 2005, 09:16 PM
well get a NeGcon, you won't get bored with that