PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Mobius
29th March 2005, 07:52 PM
Even Korea has a psp relese date now

May 2 2005

I think sony have forgotten one little territory here - WHAT ABOUT EUROPE?!?!?

[/outburst]

Axel
29th March 2005, 08:33 PM
Well They have to release the PSP in europe sometime soon. The wait just maybe too long. For a game thats been out for ages (when we do eventually get the game) It would have to come with certain bonuses!! :P

Concept
30th March 2005, 04:07 AM
Logistically, sorting out the European launch is likely to be just a wee bit more complicated than the Korean. SCEE has got territory, language, legal and localisation issues on top of everything else.

That doesn't excuse Sony though. If they'd prepared more efficiently in advance we wouldn't be having to wait. Having said that, Europe was always going to be the last priority behind America and Japan.

Sausehuhn
30th March 2005, 04:38 PM
...and they will have a web browser in it.

Ally Graham
31st March 2005, 07:19 AM
Wonder what excuse Sony are using now?
Surely launching in Korea is going against what they said about not launching in Europe until they have enough stock to keep it good stock.

And they over estimated how many they would need for the USA, stock which could have been used here!

Mobius
31st March 2005, 01:22 PM
Aparantly .... (this is a rumour so it isn't set in stone...)

PSP have had to be banned in the USA (don't know why mabey a result of the dual shock case) and the units are going to be re-regionalised and any other updates) and used elsewhere.

There mabey hope - can someone clarify this?

infoxicated
31st March 2005, 01:23 PM
That's a crock - the PSP doesn't even use any rumble technology.

Dogg Thang
31st March 2005, 01:33 PM
Maybe it's banned because of the naughty movies in it.

Oh, that's just mine...

The Boye
31st March 2005, 01:35 PM
It's a damn shame what they did with that dog.

xEik
31st March 2005, 01:41 PM
I can already see the kids getting their PSPs to school with their memorystick full of naughty movies downloaded from the net. :lol:

Just wait until you see the face of the stereotypical old teacher when she discovers it. :lol:

Chill
31st March 2005, 04:56 PM
That's not a very good thing. Children in elementary, or in high school? If elementary, the teacher has a right to be pissed. Children are very sensless to common curtesy, and I think that if that was to happen, the children chould get into big trouble. If in high school, well, I can see what you mean. :lol: ahem... back on topic, sorry. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

rejj
1st April 2005, 06:26 AM
"Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:22 am"

... nuff said.
I hate the web on april 1st.

kaiotheforsaken
1st April 2005, 06:34 AM
it is due to the dual shock case. courts have halted all sony (gaming) hardware sales PSP included here in the states. thank god i snatched one before they become scarce. it sucks for the U.S. but should help our friends overseas who have yet to get any.