PDA

View Full Version : Some new Pure Wallpapers for you all

Akira
26th March 2005, 04:53 AM
Hi, been a long time since I posted on this site (or even visited for that matter). Have recently heard about the new Wipeout Pure game and felt compelled to make some desktops during my spare time.

www.freewebs.com/theseventh/wp-desk01_1024.jpg
www.freewebs.com/theseventh/wp-desk02_1024.jpg

just made them quickly using some images posted in one of the other posts.

Hope you like them :D

p.s. sorry, wasn't sure if I was supposed to post this in the other wallpaper threads so just started a new one.

eLhabib
26th March 2005, 05:34 AM
links don't work

Mano
26th March 2005, 05:35 AM
copy them and paste the address in a new browser window

Shem
26th March 2005, 06:30 AM
Now, that is class my friend! I like them both, but if I were to choose one, i'd choose the first one. Maybe not too colourful, but has style! Top notch work!

G'Kyl
26th March 2005, 07:16 AM
Excellent work indeed, Akira. I put the first one into my background rotation. Tell us when there's more! :)

Ben
(desktop costumizing fanatic)

Konem
26th March 2005, 09:17 PM
yes, they look pretty cool. 8O
well, I had some time the last days and made a team logo wallpaper. try this link:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=56 (not anymore)

the zooms are just for fun. tell me what you think. :roll:

Thruster2097
26th March 2005, 09:36 PM
I actually think that's very good!
Although I am certain that some of the graphic designers on the 'zone will try to pick holes in it, but dont let that put you off.

Great work, Konem, and Welcome to WipEoutZone!

Lion
27th March 2005, 09:14 AM
konem I very much like your work there :D

eLhabib
27th March 2005, 11:25 AM
those are very nice konem! although I have never seen this kind of EG.r logo...

Sausehuhn
27th March 2005, 12:58 PM
Wow! Fantastic!
Now add the logos of the Pure Icaras, Van Uber, Goteki45 and Tigron and it would be perfect ;)

Konem
27th March 2005, 02:03 PM
8)

pure icaras van uber goteki and tigron? :oops: didn't know they where in pure. aint got the game an/ or information. you're kidding, sausehuhn (gar lustig name)

by the way, the american wipeout pure site (dunno link) has no assegai mentioned. has it by now?

the egr logo I must have seen in fusion on a publicity board. this team logo file is pretty old (summer 2001!). I restaurated (?) it and added the pure stuff and the nipponese text.

I added a less colorful file to the link, seems a little more stylish

wo|r

Sausehuhn
27th March 2005, 02:09 PM
Are you german?

erm... what I want to say:
go to your profile and take a look at the Pure avatars.
I think the 4 teams will be available as a downloadable content.

For the EG.r logo:
Yes, it's not the offical. More a design for boards in the game. :)

Konem
27th March 2005, 05:02 PM
hm, found them, pretty small... :? but I can handle it
and yes, moi is german.

lunar
27th March 2005, 05:06 PM
and yes, moi is german.

on the tables you are American. :?

please check the 2097/XL forum if you haven`t already.

Seek100
28th March 2005, 12:47 AM
Very nice wallpaper, may use it for a while, though I feel compelled as a nitpicker to mention the w'o"1 Feisar logo is wrong. Sorry I know I shouldn't pick holes as it's much better than what I could produce, but yes, the first Feisar logo is a blue circle with 3 white breaks in it; you can check it out in the avatars section like the new purE Tigron/Van-Über/Gotki-45/Icaras team logos.

Konem
28th March 2005, 02:31 PM
I did not enter my nationality. now I did. germany rules! (do not missunderstand :oops: )

for the logos: there are 2 or 3 possible interpretations I think. there are "official" ones; publicity logos (flying around, or building text or things...) and rare ones, wich appear only one or two times (wheather in the game booklet or in the game). for example the yellow auricom logo... :dizzy
nevertheless I'm not sure about the logos at all. I searched around an took what I found in games, booklets or websites. 8)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=918 brings you to the latest version. wich is not changing until I find the time to do it

wo|r

Seek100
28th March 2005, 03:23 PM
That's cool and I like the addition of the new purE logos but I can say for sure that the WO1 and w3o Feisar logos along with the EG.r logo are wrong, or at least they are not the official ones, the official logos in their final versions are available to view in the avatar section of this site, I understand you don't have the time now to make further changes I'm gonna alter my own copy anyway.

P.S. I like the new layout of the teams I can see you juggled them about to fit the new logos but it looks better now.

Ally Graham
31st March 2005, 07:32 AM
I am still hopeing for some official PurE wallpapers sometime soon.