PDA

View Full Version : Two bugs.

Zero [RG] [HG]
26th March 2005, 04:33 AM
There are two bugs I have seen:

Phenitia Park: Venom class
On the left side before the second turn: fall through track here.

Valparaiso: Phantom class
On the area before the two 90 degree turns: used a boost and game froze up and turned to a view with a lot of plants and vines; no track seen; frozen for 30 seconds, then back to the track, where I ran into the wall at first 90 degree turn

Anybody have these problems?

Lance
26th March 2005, 01:33 PM
i've never seen either of those, but i have XL, not 2097. so far, i've not heard these bugs from anyone

G'Kyl
26th March 2005, 01:53 PM
Zero: As far as I remember, I never encountered the second bug you mention. However, how did you get through the track? Were you flying straight ahead when all of a sudden your ship descended? Or have you been flying slightly above the wall before it happened?

Ben

UncleZeiv
26th March 2005, 04:04 PM
I have experienced some game freeze too, but only when using ps2's "fast loading". (Btw, using ps2's "better graphics" the game won't load any race)

_dave_

lunar
26th March 2005, 04:35 PM
Never seen those bugs 8O Are you playing on PS2 or PS1?

I think 2097 may be very very very slightly quicker on a PS1 than a PS2. I have no real evidence for this. It may even be impossible, scientifically speaking. It just seems that way to me.

Sausehuhn
26th March 2005, 05:25 PM
I had problems with the PS2 as well.
After completing the 2. challenge I didn't get back to the menue. restarting the game was the only way to start the game one more time. And I had the Valparaiso problem eigther. But game was totally frozen and I had to start it again. Now I'm playing the game on my PSone. There it works. Never had problems with this console.

Zero [RG] [HG]
27th March 2005, 04:46 AM
I'm playing on a PS1 with XL.

The fall-through-the-track one was when I was actually testing the game for bugs... =D
I kept on bumping against the left wall one the curve right before the second jump and then I fell through the track... V_v

Zero [RG] [HG]
9th April 2005, 03:59 AM
Anybody else have these?