PDA

View Full Version : The "Zen" feeling & a "Medievil" shi

TMoney
25th March 2005, 06:26 AM
Well here's an odd story....

I always used Feisar in the past, and I tried the team first when playing Pure and was no good with it initially. So I had used Qirex in slower classes.. assegai and harimau in faster classes with success...

Suddenly I get the urge to give Feisar another chance and BAM : Zen.

Gold is a smooth (and still exciting ride). I cleared the Ascension tourny in Flash class w/all golds - then my first 4 attempts at Rapier races - all gold.

Hazaa - honeymoon time!

Also , I unlocked a "Medievil" ship... high speed, thrust and handling. Low shield.

This feels so much like the Wipeout XL days :) That could not be a greater compliment.

G'Kyl
25th March 2005, 06:30 AM
Medievil, would that be the pirate ship some mentioned recently in another thread?

TMoney
25th March 2005, 06:33 AM
I honestly didn't notice it in any other threads... didn't search though.

It looks much different than the other ships... its kind of got wings... and the nose of it is a couple of thin prongs... sort of like antenna's.

It looks alien...

I didn't even bother trying it yet ;) But it's there. I don't want to screw up the feel I have for Feisar at the moment by screwing around w/another ship.

I did notice I'm racing against it now in all my races... as an A.I. ship it doesn't seem to be any more of a threat than the others.

gbit
28th March 2005, 05:13 PM
Is it the zone mode ship, perhaps?

TMoney
28th March 2005, 06:38 PM
No it's not the zone ship - although I'm very sure I've seen the zone ship in real tracks on a screenshot somewhere.

I've only got ascension left for Rapier... then on to Phantom.

My level is "Guru"

Shem
28th March 2005, 07:34 PM
Is there any chance we might see that ship? i'm really curious about its design.