PDA

View Full Version : PSP car charger information.

Asche XL
24th March 2005, 01:10 AM
Does anyone know what kind of car charger you can get for the psp (without buying that silly bundle)? I plan on picking up the US PSP and was going to stop by best buy right after to pick up a car charger. Anyone know which kind to get? Thanks. I apologize if this should be in "general discussion".

rejj
27th March 2005, 02:00 PM
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bg-70-l7u.html
is a car charger.

Rapier Racer
27th March 2005, 02:38 PM
Do you still get the cigarette lighters in cars? Just that I was in a Vauxhall Corsa the other day and it had no cigarette lighter, the socket was there labelled something like accessory point, but nae fag lighter

G'Kyl
27th March 2005, 03:35 PM
Two questions loosely related to recharging: Can you still play while charging? Can you play with the car charger plugged in in order to save your battery?

Ben

Thruster2097
27th March 2005, 03:50 PM
Yes you can play while it is charging.

And as for the vauxhall corsa's fag lighter.... (goes into expert mode...)
The socket where the cigarette lighter would be, as you rightly said, an accesory socket. This is where you will put your in-car charger. If your car DOES have a cigarette lighter, then you cannot use the in-car charger. You have to have the cigarette lighter removed and/or reverted back to an accesory point before you can use the in-car charger.

In my car, thats where I keep my PDA/satellite navigation charged from.