PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout XL Records

uberweng
26th February 2005, 03:09 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but jI just finished removing my pirahna laptimes and racetimes from the Wipeout XL record section and replacing them with quirex times.

I just joined this board a few days ago and started playing wipeout XL on friday. I posted a few quirex times on friday night and then after I unlocked the piranha I updated them with much faster times. I didn't realise that there was a gentlemans agreement about not using piranha for the XL records until I read the XL section of the forum more carefully today.

As i said before, I have replaced my piranha scores with quirex ones and I hope everybody will excuse my mistake.

Uberweng/ Jesse c-h

Lance
26th February 2005, 03:35 PM
cool! new competition on XL!

[goes to look at tables and really really hopes he didn't beat my times ;) ]

Phantom class is the only one where the agreement is not generally followed, although i follow it on all but Talon's Reach TT [just to show that i can sorta pilot a Piranha in a half-a$$ed kinda way]. you will note a few old Piranha times by Jason that were the very first times entered on the XL tables, where he just did some casual runs and took the time from the first and only run, just to get the tables started. George did a few of these casual times also. they have not been removed, but we shunners of Piranha ignore those times. :D

stin
26th February 2005, 03:58 PM
Hey not bad scores you have but don`t worry over Lance! ;) (apart his age :wink: which makes it so good!!)

stevie :D

Lance
26th February 2005, 04:11 PM
and i have another B-day coming up in a bit over 5 weeks. arrgh. thanks for reminding me of my antiquity, stevie. :( :wink: :wink:
nah, i don't care. although it would be nice to be in my 20s again. i kinda almost remember those. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. :D