PDA

View Full Version : So where did it go?

infoxicated
13th March 2002, 10:39 AM
As a friend of mine said - this is a good question:

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

AmishRobot
13th March 2002, 01:23 PM
Hadn't heard of this before. Must be why our government recently released some muddy video of a dark blobby object flying into the building.

Very interesting to conspiracy theorists like myself!

Hyper Shadow
13th March 2002, 04:23 PM
Nice X-Files thing going on there.

But why would the Pentagon lie about something like that in the first place??

Lance
13th March 2002, 06:10 PM
On 2002-03-13 17:23, Hyper Shadow wrote:
Nice X-Files thing going on there.

But why would the Pentagon lie about something like that in the first place??

well, that's exactly what we should know.

hm... one of those pics from the right side seems to clearly show the widest part of the hole centered on the third floor or slightly above, not the ground floor as is often stated. i think it was said back on the day of the attack that this section of the building was one that had already been hardened. any pieces of plane would be very small, i would think. oh, well, i still like conspiracy-to-hide-the-truth-theories. they're a lot of fun.

Confusion
13th March 2002, 06:26 PM
Maybe they shot it in a bid to stop it from crashing into the Pentagon?

Lance
13th March 2002, 09:04 PM
ah, you mean like the u.s. government had shot down it's own citizens? interesting theory.... so there might have only been 3 planes and the gov shot down the one that was found in pennsylvania, then manufactured the blackbox tapes to make it seem like some of the passengers tried to take back control of the plane and during the struggle, the plane crashed. that way, they wouldnt have to accept the criticism for killing our own people. i see. but then why would they blow up the pentagon? uhoh, i seem to have fallen into Wonderland somehow.

Confusion
13th March 2002, 10:19 PM
I reckon the US government knew about the WTC plane crashes, but chose not to do anything. They saw it as an opportunity to get back at the middle eastern dictators and terrorist groups, evn at the cost of 1000's of innocent American lives.

The shooting down of the Pennsylvania plane was probably because someone important was in the Presidents home at the time (which that particular plane was targetting).

The blowing up of the Pentagon, may have been simply there to "justify" going off to war against the middle eastern folks...

This is only the tip of the iceberg...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Confusion on 2002-03-13 23:20 ]</font>

Hydra XL
15th March 2002, 03:41 AM
cool link! thx..

and confusion, i think u may b going a little too far. while it probably is "only the tip of the iceberg", the WTC was also an economical keystone for NYC the US and much of the World. Even if the gov didn't care about lives, it does care about the blingbling. sorry, money. blingbling prob makes me lose any credibility.

Confusion
15th March 2002, 06:53 PM
I think the destruction of the WTC would only put a short term dent in the US Economy... nothing huge.

I dunno. All this conspiricy theory crap... well it's all supposed to be far fecthed right? :razz:

Hyper Shadow
18th March 2002, 10:07 AM
Heres another take courtesy of the Shadow man!!

What if the Americans needed a directly obvious reason to attack the Taliban/middle east after they saw the WTC crashes, wouldn't an attack on the Pentagon, the center of the American Military, be the ideal place to attack if you want the Americans to retaliate imediatly?? That could have been an act of war rather than just the WTC

Lance
18th March 2002, 10:32 AM
hmmm.... nah!
killing a few thousand americans right inside the U.S. would be far far more justification than the federal government would need.